𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Leah

i leave the apartment with my phone, keys, sunglasses and wallet all in my shoulder bag. i walk down the streets of London admiring everything.

my phone starts to ring, mom.

"hey mom!" i say.

"hi darling how's London?"

"it's good, i'm walking down the sidewalk right now actually."

"well that's good getting some fresh air, i just wanted to let you know that Amanda, is in London right now. i want you to have lunch with her tomorrow,"

"why?"

"shes going to be your legal guardian while you're in London, at least until you turn 18,"

"exactly! i turn 18 in a month! and i only need a guardian to sign stuff and in case the landlord comes by my apartment."

"she's not going to stay with you, just have lunch tomorrow with her, ok?"

"fine, i have to go now, i'll call you later,"

"ok bye, i'll send you the lunch details."

"bye mom,"

i hang up the phone and attempt to put it back in my purse, my bracelet gets caught on the zipper and i try to get it out. still walking and not looking forward i get the zipper undone and put my phone in, not before hearing,

"hey! watch out!" i look but exactly 0.2 seconds later i get tackled to the ground by someone on a skateboard. i groan in pain i landed right on my left hip,

"owwww, what the hell?" i groan.

"i am so sorry, let me help you." i look up and see a guy turning around to help me up, his hand is out. he has shaggy brown hair and a sharp jawline, he's definitely much taller than me.

"you look familiar," i say.

"yeah so do you," he says, i grab his hand and try to get myself up but wince in pain. "ooh you alright?"

"yeah, no i'm fine." i say nodding my head.

"you don't look so good," he says. "where does it hurt?"

"my left hip," i say.

"we should get you to a hospital, you could have fractured something." he says.

"no, i'm fine. i have more important things to worry about." i say trying to stand up without wincing in pain.

"suit yourself," he says watching me try to stand up.

i try to stand up but can't because my hip is starting to pierce pain through out my entire leg.

"wait," i say. "can you just, bring me to the Emergency Room?"

"of course," he says. "Taxi!" a taxi pulls over and he helps me inside.

"i'm Leah, Leah King." i say putting my hand out.

"Louis Partridge," he says shaking my hand.

"that's why you look familiar, you're an actor." i say.

"and you're a model, i saw you on CR fashion book." he says. i raise my eyebrow, "my sister reads it."

"got it," i say.