𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Leah

well i have a bruised hip, the doctor gave me medication for the pain and said it'll heal in about three weeks maximum. Louis stayed with me the entire time, even though i told him not too.

when we leave the doors of the ER it's swarming with paparazzi, Louis is holding me stable so i don't fall to the ground. i try to cover my face but it's obvious that both of us are recognizable.

it's all in slow motion, i can hear all the cameras clicking and people asking us both questions which we both ignored. when we get to the car he immediately drives away, i look back and see paparazzi still taking pictures of us.

"that was insane," i finally say breaking the silence.

"welcome to my world," he says.

"are you kidding? Paparazzi would be ten times worse is LA or New York," i say.

"and what if you're alone?" he asks.

"same amount, as the crowd back there." i say.

"i take it you're not a fan of it," he says.

"of course i'm not, you know now the press is going to make a story about us dating or seeing each other." i say.

"that's true." he says.

"exactly," i say. "thanks again, for helping and waiting for me." i say.

"no problem, besides i am the one who bruised your hip." he says.

"yeah, so you did owe me." i say.

we get to the front of my apartment complex and i see paparazzi waiting for me.

"shit," i mutter to myself.

"do you need help getting inside?" he asks looking out the window.

"no i think i'll be fine," i say. i take the sunglasses out of my purse and put them on. "thank you, again." i say.

"again, it's not a problem." he says.

"bye Louis," i say.

"goodbye Leah," he says.

i step out of his car and immediately i hear cameras clicking and people talking. microphones being shoved in my face, i make it to my apartment safely and as soon as my head hits the pillow i fall asleep.