𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

Leah

i like Louis, but i'm not going to do anything about it because we're just friends. i walk back to the hotel and go up to my room, i get a text from Louis.

are you back at the hotel?

yeah, just got back.

wanna go for dinner? i'm pretty hungry.

yeah, i know a place we can go.

great, i'll see you shortly.

i put down my phone and change my clothes, once i change i head down to the lobby and see Louis with his hands in his pockets pacing.

"what're you doing?" i ask approaching him.

"waiting for you," he says.

"well i'm here now," i say sarcastically.

"so where's this place?" he asks.

i take him downtown and too a small pizza parlor,

"this place makes the best pizza," i say. "don't tell my mom i said that."

"really? the best?" he asks.

"yeah, pretty much." i say. "when you're in New York you have to try this place."

"then let's get a table," he says opening the door.

we get seated and wait for the menus,

"so when's your interview?" i ask.

"tomorrow at noon," he says. "when's your photoshoot?" he asks.

"tomorrow at noon," i chuckle.

"wow same time and everything," he says chuckling. "what's that?" he asks pointing to my finger. i look at it,

"it's just a ring my mom got for me when i was 15," i say. the ring was a simple silver band that had a small diamond in the center, honestly it looked like an engagement ring. there were times people thought i was engaged because of it.

"that's sweet," he says.

"yeah," i say looking at it.

there's a moment of silence between us when Louis speaks up.

"do you want to do something spontaneous?" he asks.

"well it depends, what do you have in mind?" i ask, he makes a face that lets me know he's about to say something either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid.

"can i see that ring?" he asks.

"why?" i ask taking the ring off.

"you'll see," he says getting out of his chair. at that moment i realize what's about to happen. he gets on one knee and i cover my mouth to stop from laughing. "Leah King, will you marry me?" he asks jokingly.

"yes," i say nodding and laughing at the same time. everyone in the restaurant begins clapping and i out the ring back on my finger.

"kiss her!" a women shouts, Louis looks at me and kisses me, evidently i don't pull away. i enjoy it, when i do he looks at me and we hear clicking of cameras. we both turn to the window of the restaurant and see paparazzi snapping photo and photo, we look at each other.

grabbing our coats we sprint out of the restaurant and down the sidewalk dodging people and kids on bikes. we hear paparazzi following us and i can already hear both of our phones blowing up.

we run all the way down Bleeker, and make a sharp turn which loses the paparazzi. when we stop we both burst into laughter.

"oh god," i say laughing, "people are going to think we're engaged."

"we're so screwed," he says. "speaking of which we should get back to the hotel before it gets dark."

"yeah, let's get going." i say.