𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Leah

i got home from New York, and i was a mess. mentally and physically, i needed to take a rest. i slipped into bed and practically fell asleep immediately.

"Leah? Leah?" i hear someone says shaking me awake, i groan and open my eyes. i come face to face with Louis and scream, rolling off the bed and scrambling up.

"w-what are you doing here?" i ask.

"coming to check on you," he says. "wanted to know how your flight went,"

"how'd you get inside?" i ask.

"your door is unlocked," he says.

"oh," i say.

"so, how was your flight?" he asks.

"good, boring though." i say.

"yeah, mine was too." he says.

i hear my phone ringing in the living room and i quickly attempt to rush to it, but Louis is faster than me and picks it up.

"Leah Kings phone how may i help you?" he asks.

"Louis!" i whisper trying to get the phone back.

"mhm, yeah," he says as i try to grab the phone. "yes, she's not home right now."

"what? yes i am! give it!" i whisper jumping on his back, luckily i balance properly and he doesn't get hurt.

"ok, thank you, alright bye." he says hanging up the phone. "that was Amanda, she wants you to call her back."

"really?" i say sarcastically.

"yes," he says as i jump down from his back. "i never realized how tall you are."

"runs in the family," he says.

"give it," i say putting my hand out.

"you want it? come and get it." he says putting his arm up.

"you're so mean," i say.

"this is ultimate payback for punching me last week," he says.

"it was self defense!" i say jumping up to get the phone.

"have to say, you're going to have to get pretty creative to get this back." he says.

i stop jumping and think for a moment, how to get a guy to give you your phone back? then it hits me, i look back at Louis, walking closer to him he looks at me with a confused look. without thinking, i kiss him, and he lowers his arm as he kisses back.

quickly i grab the phone and turn around, "see, i'm sma-" i start to say before he turns me around and kisses me again.

once we pull away my cheeks flush pink and i purse my lips,

"go out with me," he says.

"what?" i ask looking up at him.

"go on a date, with me." he says coming closer to me.

"ok," i say.