𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

Louis

finally, i had asked her out. after months, well what feels like months. i had left her apartment and went back to my own house, as soon as i step foot into my house Millie barricades me with questions.

"where were you?" she asks first.

"i-"

"were you with Leah?"

"wh-"

"Louis! just answer my questions!"

"i'm trying!"

"jeez,"

"yes i was with Leah, ok? and we kissed, i also asked her out."

"what? yes! finally! Mom! Louis asked out Leah!"

"no! what are you doing?" i scold.

"what? you did? you should invite her over, so we can all meet her!"

"ok, yeah i will." i say going up the stairs.

i get to my bedroom and flop onto my bed, meet the family huh? i bet she'd love that, i'm being sarcastic, maybe next week or next month. tomorrow is her birthday, and i'm taking her out on a date. Leah doesn't seem like the person who'd appeal to parents, and something my family doesn't know she's a model. they knew she's famous but they thought she was an actress, and that's how i met her. but that's not how i met her, i'm just hoping Leah would be open to meeting them. i pull out my phone and click on Leahs contact.

my mom wants to have you for dinner sometime,

i send the text and almost immediately Leah calls me,

"dinner with your family?" she says.

"yes, my parents are very eager to meet you." i say.

"wow such an honor," she says sarcastically. "when would this dinner be?"

"any day you're free," i say.

"well i'm glad it's your parents and not mine," she says.

"why? i would love to meet your parents," i say, she bursts into laughter.

"right, that's funny." she says.

"no i'm serious." i say.

"oh my god really?" she says.

"yes," i say.

"uhm, i can do the day after tomorrow for dinner." she says.

"ok, i'll tell my mom, are you allergic to anything?" i ask.

"shellfish," she says.

"ok, and i do want to meet your family, small right?" i say.

"funny, no i have over a hundred second cousins, and my dads side of the family is very strict and religious, anyway i'll see you tomorrow. ok bye!" she says, she hangs up the phone and i look at the phone.

that was...weird.