𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Leah

since i had no castings or shoots today and my hip was still in pain, i decided to stay home. i watched High School Musical for the hundredth time and did a bit of shopping online.

it was about two o'clock when i get a text, from an unknown number.

just wondering what you're
doing today

who is this?

Louis, you gave me your number

ohhh right, i'm not doing
anything, just watching
movies

ah, well then give me your
address and i'm coming over

why?

well i'll bring you food,
and i'm bored so,

fine, my address is
xxxx SE 53rd street
apartment 16

i'll be there soon

i hit unpause on the movie and almost completely forgot about Louis coming over, i heard a knock on the door and realized i couldn't get up,

"who is it?" i shout.

"it's me," Louis says.

"come in, it's open." i say. the door opens and Louis pokes his head inside.

"why is it unlocked? that's not very safe." he says coming inside.

"well i currently can't get up, and it's just easier that way." i say.

"still, anyone can get in." he says closing the door and walking inside. "you live here, by yourself?"

"yes, for the entire summer actually." i say.

"i brought you, sushi." he says taking the cartons of sushi out of the bag.

"how'd you know? that's my favorite." i say.

"i didn't," he chuckles.

"well thank you, you honestly didn't have to do that." i say.

"oh but i did, it's the least i can go for you know, hurting your hip." he says. "how is it feeling by the way?"

"the same, i haven't really gotten up." i say. "oh, but i do have to go through all of these things," i say picking up a stack of photos from my last photoshoot.

"wow, those are from just one?" he asks taking plates out of the cabinet.

"yeah, i have to choose the ones i want to be on the cover." i say.

"well you probably look fabulous in all of them." he says opening the cartons.

"eh, i don't know, some of the poses i'm in are very unflattering." i say. "but i have to choose at least four."

"sounds like a hard job," he says sarcastically. "so what do you do in an average day here in London?"

"well, if i don't have any shoots or plans then i go to the gym or let's be honest stay in bed and scroll through my phone, but sometimes actually i go out and explore you know." i say, he hands me a plate and i take it.

"what have you visited so far?" he asks sitting down next to me.

"big ben, tower of london, Westminster Abbey, yeah that's pretty much it, i've only been here a month." i say, attempting to use my chopsticks.

"well if you'd like, i could take you to see Buckingham Palace," he says.

"really? that'd be amazing but you don't have to do that," i say, truth is, i've been to Buckingham Palace before. we went on a tour of it when i was six years old, i don't remember any of it but i've seen the photos.

"honestly, i've only been once and would love to go again, especially with a friend," he says.

"well then sure, you can take me." i say.

"can't wait," he says.