𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

the plane lands and Leah gets off first, waiting at the gate and sees Louis looking around. she sneaks up behind Louis making him jump,

"dude, what are you doing here?" Leah asks hugging him playfully.

"interview, you?" Louis says.

"photoshoot," Leah says. "i can't believe we were in the exact same flight the entire time."

"weird huh?" Louis asks.

"it's crazy, honestly how we didn't recognize each other." Leah says.

"i know right?"

_____________

the two leave the airport side by side walking to the car service, paparazzi surrounding the two of them. they get into separate cars and the cars head off to the airport.

the photos were already trending on twitter, along with pregnancy news from other celebrities. Leah scrolled through each article, they all said something along the lines of the two of them dating.

when Leah reached the hotel and went inside, she was surprised to see the universe was still attempting to put the two together.

"same hotel and everything, wow the universe is really trying to make a statement huh?" Leah says approaching Louis.

"almost like the people who are in charge are trying to get us together or something." Louis says turning to Leah.

"well, i don't know about you, but i have to get some rest before i pass out in a restaurant." Leah says grabbing her key card off the counter.

"i'll see you later King," Louis says.

"not if i see you first Partridge." Leah says as she walks off.

Leah gets to her room and gets settled in, almost immediately after her head hits the pillow, she falls asleep.

Louis gets to his room and gets settled as well, opens the curtains and looks at the view.

"wow," he says in awe. he checked the time and decided to go explore while he had some time.

Louis

i grab my coat, keys, wallet and phone and leave the hotel room. i attempt to call Leah a few times but i'm guessing she's asleep, right now though, i need something to eat.

i get a cab and get dropped off at a small cafe in Manhattan. i step out of the cab and enter the cafe, it smells sweet and like vanilla. i order a coffee and a sandwich before sitting down and looking through my phone.

just more and more news and rumors about Leah and i dating, great. i knew she wasn't too bothered by this stuff but for me, it did bother me a little. but i didn't know why, the rumors weren't true, and i knew that. but why was i so upset?

maybe the fact that the rumors aren't true, and i want them to be?

no that can't be it.

right?