𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21

Louis

today was Leahs birthday, tonight i was taking her to dinner and this morning i was giving her my gift. i got out of bed and basically sprinted out of the house once i had gotten ready. i drive to Leahs apartment and had picked up some bagels, i walked up to her apartment and knocked on the door.

Leah opens the door in a bit of shock, "Louis! what are you doing here?" she asks.

"it's your birthday and i'm not going to let you spend the morning alone," i say.

"come in," she says, i walk inside and place the bagel bag on the table. "you should've told me you were coming, i would've gotten dressed."

"i think you look fine," i say, she did, stunning almost, she was wearing a pink tank top and flannel pajama pants. the pants rested on her hips, and her hair was tied up in a messy bun.

"right," she says.

"bon appetite," i say after cutting the bagel and putting it on a plate.

"oh tu parles français, très bien." she says sitting down.

"what," i say.

"oh, never mind," she says.

she puts very little cream cheese on her bagel before we hear a knock on the door, Leah stands up and goes to the door. there's silence before i hear,

"oh! right she did tell me," Leah says.

"great," i hear someone say.

i hear the wheels of a suitcase and see a girl with dirty blonde hair and sunglasses enter the room.

"and who are you?" she says.

"Louis this is Katie my friend from back home and Katie this is Louis," Leah says.

"nice to meet you," i say shaking her hand.

"nice to meet you too," Katie says smiling and twirling her hair, Leah slaps her arm and flares at her. "what? it's not like he's your boyfriend or anything."

"Katie!" Leah scolds.

"i was kidding!" Katie says.

"you know what? you're jet lagged, why don't you go get some sleep in the guest room." Leah says taking Katie's bag and practically throwing it in the guest room.

"oh thanks, i'll speak with you tomorrow then." Katie says going into the bedroom and closing the door.

"do you not like her or something?" i ask.

"she's tired and jet lagged, she'll sleep for the next twelve hours and be her normal self again." she says.

"well good, because i'm really looking forward to our date tonight." i say.

"me too," she says, i kiss her and she kisses back, ruining the moment her phone rings. "it's my mom, i'll be right back." she says standing up.

"ok,"