baking • carlos de vil; disney's descendants

genre(s): fluff
pairing(s): carlos de vil x reader
fandom: disney's descendants
warnings: unedited
other notes: i miss him sm :'(
keywords: y/n: your name

.

.

.

"i need the red and green chocolate balls," carlos says.

you look up from the gingerbread man you're decorating, furrowing your brow at your white haired love in confusion.

"the what?"

"the chocolate balls, you know? those," he points a finger towards the counter behind you.

you turn to follow carlos' finger, your eyes landing on a sheer red bag of m&ms.

"oh!" you giggle, grabbing the bag and handing them to him before going back to your decorating.

carlos tears open the bag, dumping the contents into the large plastic mixing bowl in front of him.

almost as soon as you'd woken up, the two of you had the idea to make holiday cookies. well, it was youridea and of course carlos went along with it— one, to spend time with you; two, he got something sweet out of it.

it's currently five in the afternoon, and you'd baked ribbon cookies, peppermint cookies, an array of cutouts (candy canes, trees, stars, & mittens), and gingerbread people. carlos is currently making a batch of chocolate chip cookies— sub the chocolate chips with m&ms and little white sprinkle balls.

"hey, y/n?" carlos calls.

"yeah?" you glance up to look at him, and are immediately greeted with a face full of flour. "ouf— carlos oscar de vil!"

carlos erupts into a fit of laughter, clutching his stomach as he kneels. you shoot him a glare, before going back to your task of decorating the gingerbread.

"get back to work carlos," you say once you notice his laughter dying down. "these are the last batch we'll be making."

"aw," he coos. you don't dare look up, feeling as if you've already ignored your gingerbread enough today. "hey, i'm sorry, y/n."

"mhm."

"you can get me back if you want," he offers.

"then you'd see it coming," you muse. "and that wouldn't be any fun."

carlos sighs, clapping his hands together once before turning back around to mix up the ingredients in the bowl.

you finally finish the gingerbread people, and step back to admire your work. your personal fave is the old couple off to the right, who were so in love with each other that even while being baked at scorching temperatures, they never let each other go— another way of saying, for some reason these twos "hands" fused together whilst they were baking.

"alright," carlos announces. "i got the cookies in the oven. timer set for forty minutes. what are we going to do until then?"

"we should get cleaned up," you say.

"you," he looks you up and down, fighting a snicker.

"no," you hum. swiftly, you grab hold of a frosting bag between your hands, aiming directly at carlos' chest, and squeeze.

he yelps, jumping back in surprise but the royal blue icing has already found purchase on his black tee.

"us. betcha didn't see that coming. love you."