chapter 16

<Ellie>

I get back to my dorm and see holly sitting on her bed, she looks upset.
"Hey, Holly you ok?"
"Yeah im good just a little bummed out, boy drama"
" oh.. ok well im here if you wanna talk about it"
"Thanks jasmine, hey anyway where did u and issac get the idea for your story, i've read it its, realy good"
"Well we erm, wanted to show our apriciation for the NCIS workers". I lie through my teeth.
"Ok well im tired im gonna go to sleep"

{TIME SKIP}

Its been about 2 months and we still have nothing..... its realy anoying me and nick since next month is the show and we dont wanna do it. Me and nick  were chosen to be nick and ellie and its kinda weird playing yourself, well atleast we know how to feel and everything so that its kinda decent.

<Nick>

I can tell Ellie isnt loving this but i am.  Ellie is so talented and im pretty good too. Holly has hit on me many times and i have rejected her everytime, i still haven't told Ellie tho.

I wake up and its around 5:30 am and jack isn't in bed. I pick up my phone and play among us for awhile before i head back to sleep.

<Ellie>

I wake up and check my phone its 6:17 am. I don't know why i woke up, but something was off. Holly wasn't in bed.

After around 10 mins of scrolling through instagram i hear a loud bang from outside my door.
"Hello?" I whisper yell.
"Hello.. who's there?"
I walk up to the peep hole in the door and see someone outside the door. I run to my bed but as soon as i grab my phone the door shoots open. I whip my head around and see they are wearing a black face covering and then another one walks in.  One looks around 6'ft the other around 5'6ft.
"Jasmine oakes!?" The tall one yells it sounds like a man.
"Give me your phone!"
"What why?"
"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!!" The tall one says pulling out a gun.
"Ok, fine, here" i say handing him my fake phone putting the other one in my bra.
"Why don't you just put the gun away, no one has to get hurt" i say calmly walking towards them.
"DON'T come any closer" i freeze as i look at the smaller one who also has a gun.
"Put these handcuffs on" one of them yell throwing the handcuffs at me.
"Ok"i say calmly putting them on loose, making a fist so they look tight.

"Why are you doing this?"
"Shut up!" The small one yells at me.
I look at them as if I'm not afraid of them.
"If your gonna shoot me just do it"
"What!?"
"What's the point of you threatening me with a gun if your not gonna actually shoot me?"
The tall one walks closer to me and presses the gun against my temple.
"You think I won't shoot you?"
"Well your certainly taking your time.."
He cocks the gun and the small one whisper yells at him to stop.
I laugh at them and he puts the gun back against my head.
"What's so funny?"
"Oh nothing.."
The little one comes and takes the gun off him and tells him to stop.

He goes behind me and tightens the handcuffs so i can barley move my wrists.
I look at him and he looks at me.
After around 10 mins he looks back at me.
"Why, why didn't you just come with me when i asked you for coffee?"
"Jack?"
"Jack what the heck!" The small one says closing over the door.
"What do you expect holly I'm  jealous of her and issac"
"Holly!"
"Dude..." holly says annoyed taking off the mask.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
UNRELATED TOPIC BUT IF YOU HAVE NETFLIX GO WATCH JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS I LOVE IT❤❤❤❤

ANYWAY ILL TRY UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW