chapter 11

<Bishop>

Its the 1st day of our under- cover mission. I'm nervous because it's drama and musicals and I'm not the best and any of that. I petty sure nick can sing but i dont know. Anyway I think I will be ok. Well it's only 6 am and I am already thinking of screwing it up. I just need some food thats all.

<nick>

Today is the day and I'm excited because I know deep down ellie is nervous. She doubts herself but I've heard her sing shes amazing, I'm not to bad myself. I hope we catch the killer. Maybe we can catch onto something thats happening. I'm gonna work myself up about this.
I have to pick up Ellie because her car is in the shop getting cheaked.

<Gibbs>

I picked Torres and Bishop for this because well me and mcgee look older than Bishop but Torres looked around the same age. I also know they have a thing for eachother. Anyway they should be here in around 10 minutes.

McGee walks in...
"Hey boss, so what are we gonna be doing while they are gone?"
"We are working with them while they are there, bacicaly they'll send us information and we will see what we can do with it"
"Sounds good, how long will this go on for?"
"I say about a month but... they might have to do the play they practice and we will have front row seats" I laugh.

I see their car pull up and McGee looks excited. They walk in and I hand them their stuff
(Student ID, back pack, folders... bacicaly what you need for school) and Bishop laughs looking at nick.

<McGee>

I see Ellie laughing at nick and his face lights up, i can tell he is inlove with her.
"Well you too have fun if you need us give us a call" director says walking in the room. They head off as we laugh at them.

I dont know if im scared for them because it might be dangerous or if I'm nervous because I've never seen or heard them sing/dance or act.

Kacie and Jimmy walk in and they laugh.
"Hey Director do you know if they can even do musical theatre?"
"Well kacie here told me Ellie was an amazing singer and I dont know about Nick"
"Oh dont worry he is" Jimmy says.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

400 WORDS

Why..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara