chapter 17

<Nick>

I wake up again around 7am and i see jack still isn't back. L look at my phone and see there is no text from Ellie. She usually texts me around 6:50 telling me she's at the coffee shop and if i want anything, maybe she's just tired. I decide to head to her dorm room. I see the door is wide open so i run in. There is no one in there and there is blood on the floor.

I rum back to my dorm and grab my laptop. I skype gibbs and he picks up straight away.
"What's up?"
"Ok, my room mate, Bishops room mate and Bishop are gone. I went to go check on bishop and the door was open and there was a puddle of blood on the floor"
"WHAT!?"

{TO BE CONTINUED.....}

{JK LOL}

<Gibbs>

When i got that call off nick my heart stopped, yes i know she is able to handle herself be she's like a daughter to me, i wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything else happened to her.

I'm running around the whole building trying to find mcgee.
"Mcgee!" I yell. I run for the break room and see mcgee sitting eating his lunch.
"Tim come on we need to go now!"
"Why what's going on?"
"I'll explain on the way"
I run out and head for my car and make sure i have everything.

After explaining everything to Mcgee i hear my phone ring.
"What's up nick?" Mcgee answers
"I think mine and Bishops room mate have something to do with it, i haven't seen either of them all day and jack wasn't in bed at like 4 am"
"Ok we are almost there"

<Ellie>

They have me blindfolded but i can tell we are in a car. Back in the room jack busted my nose open after i put him on his ass. He was threatening nick, so i set him straight.

After around 10 mins of sitting in silence i speak.
"So why are you doing this?"
"Don't know kinda just feel like it, a little birdy told me you work with the FBI"
"What no, who told you that" i say laughing.
"He just told you, Eleanor"
"Who the heck is Eleanor?"
" Just shut up, it doesn't matter who told us, we got you now and there is nothing you can do about it"
It goes silent for a while then the car stops. I hear the two doors open then the one beside me. One of them drag me out of the car and i get thrown on the ground.
"Ouch.." i say sitting up.
One of them scoff and drag me again.

After around another 10 minutes of sitting there doing nothing i hear footsteps.
"So Eleanor, or do you prefer Ellie? Anyway we done a little research on you, Turns out you actually work for NCIS, Is that like the FBI?" Jack laughs
"Uh yeah, if your dyslexic"
I feel a sharp pain through my body.
"Oh, sorry did that hurt?"
" No... it tickled" i say sarcastically.
I feel it again but 10 times worse.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" i scream in pain.
"I wanna know why NCIS is sending an under cover agent to a collage"
" If i knew i would tell you, but i haven't been told anything"
"WHY ARE YOU LYING" he screams at me. I feel the wave of pain again and black out.

<Jack>

When she passed out i felt guilty, almost as guilty as when i killed that officer. I didn't mean to it was an accident. I take off her blindfold she looks so vulnerable and well innocent.  I want to believe her but what would my boss say? He would kill me, even tho he is on crutches, he would probably hit me with them.

Holly walks in and attaches a ton of wires to her.
"Hold up what are you doing"
"Boss said to put her on a drip but to put the Thallium poison in it".
"That will kill her!"
"What do you care?"

I hate working like this. I walk up to ellie and whisper in her ear.
"Im so so sorry"

<Gibbs>

After around 5 minutes we start looking around bishops dorm. I see a piece of paper on the ground and pick it up.

'Nick, its holly and jack"