chapter 12

<Ellie>
We get to the collage and head to our dorms to pack our stuff away. We get out in diffrent dorm rooms because male and female aren't allowed to share rooms. Nick heads off to his dorm and I meet my room mate, her name is holly, she seems sweet.

We get talking and we have alot in common (well her and my fake Identity). I text nick to see how he is getting on.

<Nick>
I get a text off ellie (jasmine) asking how i was settling in. I have just met my room mate his name is Jack. He dosn't talk much. Anyway I call ellie.
"Hey Jasmine, where is our 1st class?"
"I actualy dont know issac, meet at the front entrance and we can go together"
"Ok see you there"
I hear down to the entrance and see Ellie standing there.

We head to the theatre hall. And wall in.
There are a group of people standing in a circle.

"Welcome,welcome the professor says as we walk in. Jasmine oakes and issac Clark right?"
"Yes ma'am" I say.
"Oh wonderful, I was just explaining the new assignment, you have to write a drama in a pair, well since everyone else has a pair you to can go together, Anyway it can be a musical or a drama. The best one is preformed as our grand show!"

Me and Ellie look at eachother and I can tell she has an idea.
"Ok off you go And work together"

Me and Ellie sit down and I ask her what her Idea is.

"Well.. I was thinking we write it about our lives, they are pretty interesting and well you can write it from you point of view and me from mine?"
"That is perfect!, But can me make it a musical?"
"You bet yah"