part 2

<TIM>
"Call 911" I siad to nick.
After around 5 mins jack came down.
"Guys Director wants to know why you haven't left yet- oh my god what happened?!" She says running towards us.
"We dont know" Nick says.
About 3 mins later the ambulance arrives. They put her on a stretcher and carry her out into the ambulance.
"Mcgee with me Torres with Bishop." Gibbs says stern.

<NICK>
Im in the ambulance with Ellie and the paramedics are asking me so many questions.
"Did she eat or drink anything?" The girl asks.
"Just this water I brought it just incase" I say handing it to her.

<GIBBS>
Where are we going boss?" Mcgee asks.
"To the crime scene, we still need to do our jobs" I say.
We got to the crime scene jack doing Bishops job, taking photos.
I think of Bishop as a daughter and if anything were to happen I dont know what I would do.

Mcgee walks up to me...
"You know, Jake was at Bishops desk this-morning, he put a box on her desk saying it was from the NSA".
"Mcgee back to this case, I know your worried about her but we have to keep working".

Just then I get a call off Torres.

<NICK>

I get to the hospital and wait around 15 minutes. A doctor comes out and Tells me shes been poisoned.
I pull out my phone and call gibbs.

"Hey Gibbs she was poisoned! It was in her water".
"Ok im gonna hand this case over to the FBI and head to the hospital see you there" Gibbs says hanging up.

<ELLIE>
I can here everything but I cant open my eyes, what happened? Why am I at the hospital?..
Suddenly I feel someone touch my hand.
"Hey Ellie its Nick, I know you probably can't hear me but i need you to stay strong, The team need you, all of us so please hang in there"
I wanna scream, I wanna tell him I can hear him, I can't.
I can't even move or open my eyes to see him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

352 WORDS WOW.
HEY! I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WANT TO MAKE IT SHORT SO THAT IT DOSEN'T DRAG ON AND YOU DONT GET BOARD💖 ANYWAY LEAVE SUGGESTION IN THE COMMENTS LY❤❤❤
(TO THE 0 PEOPLE READING THIS 😘)