chapter 13

Just a note to say thank you to multicouple_lover for being my no.1 supporter 💙💙💙
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

<Nick>
Ellie's idea was perfect. And she knows how much i love musicals, i also might be able to show my hidden feeling for her by wrighting it from my point of view. Anyway me and Ellie are heading to the library to work on the play today and we have to come up with songs aswell. This is gonna be stressfull....

(Note one using songs that already exist for this and I will name the songs incase you wanna go listen to them)

<Ellie>
I'm sitting in my dorm when I get a call from Nick.
"Hey issac, whats up?"
"Hey! I was wondering if u wanna go to the library to work on our play together?"
"Erm yeah sure , I'll meet you down stairs in 5 minutes".
"Ok see you soon jasmine".

I look around the room and holly is staring at me.
"What?" I laugh.
"You must realy like him, i can tell by the way your face is when you talk to him".
"Yeah, I do" I say smiling.
I quickly put my shoes and my jacket on and run out the door. I get to the front entrance and see nick standing there with a huge smile on his face.
"What are you smiling at?!" I say gigiling.
"Your erm, your hair is a bit caught in your jacket, here"
Nick says fixing my hair being my ear.
"Thanks" I chuckle.
"So off to the library?" He says gesturing for me to walk. "Yes!" I laugh.

<Nick>

We get to the library and Ellie pulls out her notepad and starts wrighting. I look at her and she says...
"Ok so I've started wrighting about what happened with jake and the bottle so you start wrighting your point of view,but only write it untill I wake up ok?"
"Erm yeah ok"

~TIME SKIP{one hour}~

I look up at nick and he puts his pen down.
"Finished?" I ask him.
"Yup, you?"
"Yep"
"Now we need to come up with a song and make our stories kinda come together" I say.
"Well.. I wrote that nick drove you to the hospital instead of the ambulance" nick says.
"OMG!that is perfect yesss!" I practically yell.

We spend about 50 mins trying to come up with a song to fit the situation to even play in the background but we can't think of anything.
Then I think of something i start wrighting and the lyrics just flow.

"How about these lyrics issac?" I say handing him my notebook.
"It's for backround music"
"Jasmine this is perfect"
《Hold on by extreme music》