CHAPTER - 34 ( ACTING?)

THIRD POV :

Y/n and Jimin have been cooking since 4 hour's and now it gonna be 2 o'clock of noon soon it too late because of Jimin who have been DESTROYING the KITCHEN thousand times.....by his silly mistakes which are too big to handle for ANYONE specially for y/n ....he had even burn his finger by touching the pan for once and now y/n forcefully made him sit at counter not to move a muscles....and he had do because she was way too scary that time....HE had been talking whole time GIVING company' too y/n and she liked it ....................

Y/n - DONE !! i didn't taught it's too hard make lunch with two persons...

Jimin laughed nervously as they both set the dishes on the tabel after they were done y/n asked him..

Y/n - Jimin what is the time they will come at 2:30...

He LOOKED at his wrist watch but widen his eye's looking at y/n who looked at him for a min then widen her eyes...Jimin showed her the watch' she quickly ran to her room without saying anything to Jimin who stand there looking at her way she run blankly then ran upstairs to get ready.....

Y/n also had to bath as because of Jimin she was covered with flour and Jimin was  same but because of himself...

After it was exact 2:30 they both came out of there room at same time looking at Each other with a Smile but  faded on hearing a knock on main door they both ran DOWNSTAIRS to dinning room sitting beside each other immediately as maid opened the door ....many footsteps were heard coming towards dinning room as soon  the steps stoped they both stood up from the chair Turning there back to see everyone with a smile same  as them .... everyone seated themself...jin and namjoon beside each other taehyung and his father beside each other y/n and Jimin INFRONT of then as y/n was INFRONT of taehyung and Jimin at front of his father suga  at right side of Jimin and hobi at right side of suga ...all were talking.... specially Jimin with taehyung Father as told he was excited to talk with him but still showing his buisness side ...y/n glared at him many times for this as he do tired to talk normally with him but he wasn't able to as atlast she got defeated but she was scared of someoen here which was taehyung who was glaring at her all time who just passed him Little smile all time but eh ignored her talking to others.... everyone praised y/n and Jimin for great lunch after everyone were done ....all just talked more in living room talking together.... when suddenly suga came near her after' whole time taking her by wrist waking towards back garden she looked at him confused who just GLARED AT HER... She gulped understanding the reason....

Suga - tell me what did mother do? You know this whole month how much Jimin was because of your cold and ignorence you have him? thank god everything is looking good between you now but what the Fuck happened he is not telling me atleast you tell !!!

He spoke everything he wanted to speak in  these 1 month...in one go ..she just stared at him as he finished she lowered her gaze and spoke.....

Y/n - oppa I wanted to divorce him that's all and 2 days after we are gonna seperate so for these two day's iam being that old y/n...

Suga - but why ? Why you wanna divorce a person like him you know right ? how  much I like him then why huh? Y/n why are you not speaking huh? Soo...all you are doing RIGHT now is a acting right? RIGHT !

she fliched when he SHOUTED the last part ..yes she was doing it so she can spend her last day with him without any cry but everything she was doing was from her heart every love every kiss every hug everything was true ....but deep down everything is breaking little by little ....she gulped hardly trying to control her cry as tears were alredy falling from her eyes on the grass....

Suga - you want him to live in dark huh? Actually I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WANT TO DIVORCE HIM !! WHYYY???

She cried more because of his shouting...as she TRIED to speak ....with her head down Jimin came in the garden towards them ...and said to suga. ....

Jimin - HYUNG please don't shout at her it's good not to know something let's LEAVE this topic and anyway she is not gonna divorce me ....

He held y/n face upwards by both his hands ...her face was wet with tears he scrunched his nose as he said....

Jimin - you know you are looking like a joker makeup is falling from your face come on go fresh up and yes hyung iam telling you she never gonna leave me if she tried then let's see .... because you can't escape me...

He smiled widely at her who looked at him with more guilty eyes then back at suga who was looking at her being disappointed and went inside without saying anything....more tears fall from her face as Jimin wiped them and SAID....

Jimin - yahh see my sleeves have already got full of your makeup hoe much make-up do you put now go wash up and don't worry he is just a bit angry ok?

She nodded slowly going inside the washroom back of the garden....as Jimin went inside to everyone'... As soon Jimin entered .hobi went  near him and said with worries ...

Hobi - what happened to y/n I saw suga hyung coming inside  all Angry? Is she ok?

Despite everything y/n did to him he still cares for her ....Jimin TAUGHT as he smiled genuinely at hoseok and said to him...

Jimin - don't worry they just had a small fight NOTHING to worry you know brother sister fight?

Hobi - but he was looking more then Angry and where is y/n ?she didn't came.?

Jimin - aishh hyung just come she went to washroom nothing else don't worry !!

Total words - 1101

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜