CHAPTER-45 ( KNOW THE TRUTH?)

Y/N POV :

I was sitting on the bed in my room scrolling on social media .... trying to ease my mind abit but seeing him after so Many weeks and getting stabbed is still hurting... knowing he hates me now is making it even more worse ... marrying with hyun-woo is just another worse things...next week my life will completely be hell ..I just don't know what to do now .. MAILY it's all because of this dangerous thing called....LOVE...even if it's like a dream for other people but for me ...it's like hell....I do felt happy being in love but when there is problem in it ...that sweet thing gets dangerous even make you die from both inside and outside .....y/n you are in same situation right now...even though I want to die ...but when I remember... about jimin's past I feel my hardnes is nothing infront of his...he have suffered a lot .... a lot for a teen kid to take...yet he did and till now...he is taking that pian ... which my sister gave him....only by thinking my  own family giving him pain makes me feel horrible on me WHO can't help him that time...

I was deep in taughts when a message Suddenly  pop in my phone...I checked the message as my eyes widen it was from...JIMIN....

I quickly clicked on the message after 2 weeks he messaged me ... but didn't  our talk happened day before yesterday only...

MESSAGE :

JIMIN - Y/N?

Y/N - JIMIN WHY DID YOU MESSAGE ME?

JIMIN - BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO COME TO THE ADDRESS IAM SENDING ...COME  AT 6 O'CLOCK EVENING...

Y/N - WHY SHOULD I COME ?

JIMIN - JUST DO WHAT I SAY OR I WILL DO SOMETHING UNEXPECTED RIGHT NOW....

*I WIDEN MY EYES WHAT DOES HE MEAN ?..I WANT TO MEET HIM BUT MY CURIOSITY KILLS ME...ITS THE MOST WORST THING OF MINE..AS I DECLINE

JIMIN - SO YOU WON'T COME. HUH? FINE THEN...

END OF MESSAGE :

I waited for some minutes ...on what is going to happen but nothing happened...I sign in relief I didn't even realise I was holding my breath... thank god he didn't -

Suddenly my relaxation got disturbed by a call...I LOOKED at my phone confused as I looked at it I widen my eyes..it's Jimin veido calling me...shitttt ..what do I do now...o god I hate my curiosity...even though I met him recently but I wanna see him again...ok..y/n you can ..I ran to the mirror to check Myself and I had ...dry marks of tears on my cheeks I immediately put compact on my face ...I don't want him to know I cried for him again...I quickly sat on the bed taking a deep breath I accepted the call.... here he was already looking in my eyes suddenly my heart beat started to get faster...I GULPED because even in call he is looking damn handsome...

I GULPED because even in call he is looking damn handsome

ON VIDEO CALL:
JIMIN - OH YOU CAME...
( HE SAT UP STRAIGHT WITH A SMIRK ON HIS FACE...I JUST KEPT LOOKING AT HIM MAINLY MEMORIZING HIS BEAUTY...AS HE SAID) SO Y/N WHY WON'T YOU COME MEET YOUR HUSBAND HUH?

JIMIN POV :

I CAN SEE HOW MUCH NERVOUS SHE WAS WHEN I ASKED HER ...SHE LOOKED DOWN WHILE SAYING....

Y/N - YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND ANYMORE...

THAT SMALL SENTENCE JUST STAB MY HEART BADLY... WON'T YOU STOP HURTING ME ...BUT I KEPT MY STAIGHT FACE AS I SAID..

JIMIN - WHO SAID IAM NOT YOUR HUSBAND ? IAM STILL THAT PARK JIMIN WHO IS ONLY OF PARK Y/N ...

SHE LOOKED AT ME WITH HER TEARY EYES.. BECAUSE I CALLED HER PARK Y/N ...MY Y/N...SHE KEPT LOOKING AT ME LIKE SHE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT WORDS STUCK IN HER MOUTH SUDDENLY THERE WAS A KNOCK ON HER DOOR ..SHE LOOKED AT ME ..WHO JUST LOOKED CALMLY  AND WITH DISAPPOINTED AT HER WHY SHE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS...SHE IS NOT TALKING TO A STRANGER BUT HER PROPERTY...SHE IMMEDIATELY TURN THE COMPUTER AS THE PERSON SPOKE... WHICH MADE MY BLOOD BOIL..AND I KNOW THAT VOICE CLEARLY....HYUN-WOO

HYUN-WOO - BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HMM?

Y/N DIDN'T ANSWER HIM....AS HE SPOKE...

HYUN-WOO - BABY LET'S GO TO BUY WEDDING GOWN FOR YOU OK?NOW  READY FAST WE HAVE TO HURRY I WILL LEAVE NOW...

AS SOON THE  SOUND OF DOOR CLOSED WAS HEARD .... I HEARD SOBBING SOUND...DID SHE FORGOT I AM  STILL ON THE CALL...SHE SUDDENLY STARTED TO CRY OUT ..I GOT CONFUSED....SHE SAID...

Y/N - JIMIN-AH I STILL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH PLEASE BELIEVE ME I DON'T LOVE HIM AT ALL IAM FORCED PLEASE HELP ME...

SO...SHE IS REALLY FORCED TO MARRY HIM?...SHE KEPT CRYING I CAN'T TOLERATE IT I WANNA HUG HER COMFORT HER BUT I CAN'T...ITS MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY I IMMEDIATELY CUT THE CALL...

"DON'T WORRY BABY JUST SOME MORE DAYS THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO BEAR THIS ..."

TIME SKIP TO EVENING
AT WEDDING OUTFIT SHOP :

THIRD POV :

Hyun-woo and y/n are searching a wedding dress for y/n as there wedding is next week but mainly hyun-woo is the one who is Focus on work where is y/n just looking one dress to another thinking about something... about..her time When she came with Jimin to buy there wedding outfits...she smiled at the taught forgetting about hyun-woo...

PAST TO THERE TIME IN WEDDING OUTFIT SHOP:

Jimin and y/n entered the shop as they sat on one of the sofa waiting for someone to approach them ...she was very nervous to be alone with Jimin...she looked at her surrounding as no one was there...it was a luxury place with many beautiful wedding outfits ...from far she spotted a dress it was a very beautiful dress with shinny small white  sparkles on the beautiful white gown  it was a simple gown but very beautiful...she smiled on seeing it......she LOOKED at Jimin as her smile dropped ...he wass just looking in his phone not care about seeing for his outfit ..

Y/n pouted being upset ..as she looked down Suddenly Jimin said with calm tone but shouting...

Jimin-  is this shop closed or still open will someone come or not...?

She LOOKED at Jimin who KEPT phone in his pocket as he looked at her while rolling his eyes...she again' felt upset as she TAUGHT...."Y/N HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU ..... NEVER"

BACK TO PRESENT....

she smiled on remembering how she got upset on so small things those times... which are nothing in situations she is going through right now..how rude Jimin was with her..what she taught him never leaving her...she chuckled on her taughts....as she said with low tone...

Y/n - "OLD Y/N I HOPE YOU NEVER SEE THIS PRESENT ' PABO"...

she smiled sadly...on her present....."HOW STRONG DID I BECAME …?.."

TOTAL WORD'S - 1238

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in REAL life ....

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜