CHAPTER - 49 ( ENDING..?)

Y/N POV :

I went to my House as I don't know where to go right now...iam not in state to meet my parents right now ..who just left me there... so I decided to pack my belongings from there and live in my another apartment...I kept it for me living alone.. When I didn't wanted to go Home...so it will be nice place to live in ...

As soon I reached home I opened the car door as I made my steps to front door of teh house....but noticed...a Black car....and only by a look I can tell it's of jimin...I fasten my steps to the door as soon gaurds opened it I dash myself to living room to find Jimin sitting on the sofa looking blanky at the floor.... others were also sitting on other' sofa ... Suddenly mom said as she noticed me first'...

Y/M/N - oh y/n it's good you are here come sit beside Jimin...

I made my way to the sofa as I sat beside him but he sat a bit far from me making a gap...I shrugged it of as mom said ....

Y/M/N - y/n Jimin is here to take -

Suddenly Jimin intrupted her words saying in stern voice yet cold...still looking at FRONT...

Jimin - pack your thing right now...

I LOOKED at Jimin confused yet happy ... thinking I got a chance to persued him... I smiled at him as I said...

Y/n - I will...but..let me talk with momo for a moment...

Everyone looked suprised including Jimin at my sudden quetsion he looked at front again'giving me a small nod...I smiled at him then I got up immediately going INSIDE the kitchen...momo undertood me as she followed me behind...

As soon we reached the kitchen..she asked me ..

Momo - what do you wanna talk to me about all of a sudden?

I looked at her with my blank expression as I said something making her expression change instantly....

Y/n - I know you were forced to show
Like you killed Jimin mother weren't you?

She GULPED before saying...

Momo - i-i don't know what you are saying....

I scoffed at her  folding my hands on my chest before saying...

Y/n - I know you can't do these type of things at all as at Last you are my sister... don't worry i won't ask you why you did it ..and why did hyun-woo forced you but remember if you didn't TOLD Jimin about it soon ......then surly he will make you arrested like  hyun-woo...

She looked down Before saying..

Momo - why do you even care if I get arrested ..and iam not gonna go in jail because I already talked everything out with Jimin...so you don't need to worry...

I was a bit hurt not because she said me not to worry about her but because Jimin knew everything still didn't told us the truth'....

Y/n - it's good you told him...but I have to always worried about you as you are one and only sister'I have... Suga HYUNG also worries about you like I do...I hope you will understand it..I know we all can not be like brother sister ANYMORE...but...( I went near  hugging her tightly...she was a bit shock for a moment but at last hug me back as I said.) If you need my help ever in your life just tell me ..iam always there for you...

She nodded her head as we seperted ourselves smiling a little at each other...

TIME SKIP TO EVENING...:

Y/N POV :

I was in my room ...in jimin's House .....I REALLY missed it here so  much...... truly if I say I missed LIVING with Jimin but here iam now AND I am  not gonna mess up now !! . No wayy!! ..but...right now iam thinking if I should call suga oppa or not...I fell like I should talk with him once and say Sorry but ....worry if I intrupted his work...ok y/n just do it !! I taught as I pressed the dial button...