Chapter-3 (The first meeting )

SIRA POV "

' I was sleeping peacefully on my cozy bed ... But got a call in my phone I started to roll on my bed left to right getting irritated by the voice but still it didn't stop as atlast I had to make my sleep go and... I answered the call...
After hearing the call my phone slipped from my hands I was shock to hear ... That ....y/n was getting married'! ....

(Back to y/n pov)

Y/n - yahh!!! Will come out of your taughts and let me know what happened!!

Sira - umm .. what ..? Oh yes ...
Actually it's really shocking thing so I want you to be prepared ... Pls dont faint !!

Y/n - yah you are scaring me is it that bad ?

Sira - bad is a very little word !

Y/n - ok fine just tell now ....

Sira - ok... (Nervous) so ... Umm... Actually.... (Sign) ok fine.... Yesterday when I was sleeping peacefully I got a call from your mom she said that iam invited to your wedding ceremony ....

( She said all in one go )....

Y/n - ( I was not shocked at all by hearing that) ... O ... Umm too bad ?
( Actually my heart again got salt to ... Burn ... )

Sira - are you serious!! You are saying what!!!??? I was freaking out that how should I tell you and you are just .. what ?!
Aren't you ... Shock ;sad or anything?

Y/n - if you wanna know the truth iam really sad that my heart is. Teared apart ...

Sira - but you didn't look like what you are saying ...

Y/n - it's because yesterday when I came after some fresh air from park ... I went to my room but ... But then I heard mom conversation with someone on phone ... And she said she finally got the opportunity to be .. rid of me.. I cried whole night ..... And now you told me the same thing which again make me feel like crying ...

Sira - o God your mother said that I can't believe though she was rude with you always but this is too much!! So will not protest towards wedding?

Y/n - I told you .. that she want to be rid of me ! ... And it's her last chance if I would be gone from this home she and whole family will live happily .... So Its good iam ready !

Sira - aishhh y/n you are such a kind and innocent girl why you never think about yourself .. ... Why are you not thinkinggggg about ... Your ... Life why y/n WHYY!!!

( I can see how mad she is but I can I do anything even if I try to say my point of view they won't listen at all ..)

Y/n - sira pls I don't want to talk about it now anymore .. let it be ... My life have choose it .. now no one can change it ...so let's just pray that my future husband won't be a jerk !

Time skip ....
A/n pov - (y/n was ready to meet her future husband and waiting for him and his parents to come with her parents ...

Y/n/m - y/n you are ready right ? ... Don't make us embarrassed!

Y/n - dont worry mom I won't ... Embarras you ...

( After a while .... )

( The doorbell rang and ...the maid went to open the door ... )

Y/n - ( I was getting nervous all of a sudden my hear started to beat at an abnormal state because of nervousness...)

(??.. pov)