CHAPTER- 36 (THE REASON OF THEIR BREAKING WAS HER)

TAEHYUNG POV :

Iam working on my computer waiting for y/n to come and clear things as it  was already 3 o'clock of afternoon... suddenly there was a knock on my door I said come in... my eyes  were still on the  computer. But from corner of my eyes I can see luna my assistant coming towards me  with y/n following her... I made my all Focus on them as Luna said .....with her sweet voice...waitt are you mad taehyung  what are you thinking!!

Luna : MRS.PARK PLEASE TAKE A SEAT ....

y/n seated HERSELF at the chair at front of me with a little smile but I ignored her waiting for Luna to speak....

Luna - MR.KIM ... MRS.PARK want to have a personal talk with you so-

I intrupted her because I can't wait to hear the explanation from y/n...as  I can't wait anymore....

Tae - I got it Luna EVERYTHIME you don't need to explain things briefly ok? Now you can go...

She smiled a little and bowing as she left...I LOOKED at y/n who was looking down at the tabel...I cleared my throat as she looked at me again with a little smile...

Tae - so mind explaining now?

Y/N POV :
BEFORE AT PARK COMPANY:

I was working on my computer more fast as much I can...I have to  make the work else by completing it for now as it was already 2:30 o'clock of afternoon... suddenly Jimin came in my room with  a smile on his face I smiled back looking at him still sitting on my chair ..yeah today iam already Tired  by this much work he came near me holding both of my hands pulling me to stand up as he said while his hands are now  on my waist...

Jimin - y/na-a iam  going  to the  LEE company as I TOLD you yesterday ...will you be ok alone?

He looked at me with worries as I smiled reassuringly and said ...

Y/n - Jimin don't worry I will be fine and yes be sure to get the company trust hmm? Or I won't talk with you !

Jimin - huh? You won't talk with me yahh it's blackmailing ... Before I taught to not get the offer  with the company so that I can spend my time with my wife RATHER then that boring meeting aishh!!

I laughed while hitting his chest lightly as he laughed too ...he kissed my cheeks ..as he bid his good bye going to the door...I just stood THERE looking at his back when I remember about Jungkook I called him again as he turned back with a confused face ...I went near him quickly...

Y/n - see I know you will be late but just hear this...( Before he could reply I spoke) Jungkook CALLED me last night apologising  not coming for  dinner as he invited us today for dinner so will you go ? It's only we three...! It's at 9 o'clock

He looked at me for a moment probably thinking if he is free as he said with a smile...

Jimin - ok we will go as I will be done with meeting till 7 o'clock so we can go ....and let's go Home together when I will comeback from company ok?

I nodded like a kid got his favourite toy as he chuckled ruffling my hair then went away. .
............................ .......................... ................

I signed looking at my  wrist
watch' ....it already 2: 40 I should get going he said to come till 4 o'clock so I'll be there EARLY then that...I packed my stuff as I only took my purse and car keys then went away with my car towards his company...

BACK TO KIM COMPANY:

I sighed saying ....

Y/n - yeah it true iam married to Jimin and I love him very much same for him...we both are living happily till 2 months AGO but...