chapter - 5 (the preassure of jerk )

(After freshening up I went directly to bed and fell asleep ...)

(Time skip to next morning).....

A/n pov : you were eating your breakfast with Jimin in complete silence but that was a comfortable silence... After he was finish with his breakfast he went to get his coat and bag and not even got a glance of y/n and went to his office....

Y/n pov :
(I taught that it was kinda rude noo veryy rude !! How can he just eat breakfast and go to his office I mean it's the first time I made food and it was soooo good

Y/n pov : (I taught that it was kinda rude noo veryy rude !! How can he just eat breakfast and go to his office I mean it's the first time I made food and it was soooo good

for me but I don't know about him as because of his cold behaviour huh!!!)

Y/n - that was really rude of him he is such a jerk huff ( mumbling)

( After finishing breakfast I went to my room again and sat on my bed  thinking what to do in this big mansion alone ..... Suddenly a idea pop in my mind .... why not call sira to come here as  I can atleast ....talk to her ....)

I placed the call to sira on my phone and waited for her to pick up after 2 rings she picked up
........ON CALL -

Y/n - Hey sira listen pls come to the adress iam sending you because iam getting so much bore here ..!

Sira - y/n isn't it Jimin house right ? Forget no need to answer I know but iam really sorry!! I can't come Their right now as you know on Monday I babysit leo ( sira cousin) ....

Y/n - oo right I totally forgot about that fine it's ok you do babysitting and I will find something else to do byeee...

END OF CALL .....

Y/n - now what to do she is also not going to come and have work to do .. aaa now I miss  my work very much of ceo ..... In my company but now it's  not anymore because of (my angel family.....) Now .. !! Who should I - ( I got a call intrupting .... Me  I saw whose I'd it is and it was my (CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND ) JUNGKOOK ......(  I got excited only by seeing the name and picked up the call immediately!)

ON CALL :

Y/N - hello jungkook whaa did you finally missed me hmm?

Jk - ( silent on other side of phone )

Y/n - yah! What happened why are you not speaking anything?

Jk - ( sigh) .... Y/n .....did you really married to Jimin hyung ?.....

Y/n - kookie why are you asking this? Umm yes iam married to that jerk (whisper) Jimin .... But how do you know him? ....and why are you saying him hyung ?