chapter - 4 ( the journey started .. )

Y/n - don't worry ... I would never fall for you ... And never disturb you during your work ... And I would not get any hope in this marriage ! ...

Jimin - hmm so let's go now .. there is nothing to talk about between us now...

( Time skip to wedding day )

Priest - now we will start with the marriage ... Is the bride and groom ready ?

( Everyone were silently sitting on their chair watching the ceremony...)

Jimin - yes ...

Y/n - yes...

Priest -  repeat - I, Jimin , take , y/n to be my lawfully wedded (wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. "You have declared your consent before the Church.

( They repeated )

Jimin - I,Jimin , take you, to be my lawfully wedded (wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

( I just want to finish it as soon as possible)

Y/n - I, y/n ,take you, jimin,to be my lawfully wedded (husband), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

..... ( I don't want this to happen I wanted to marry my dream men )

A/n pov - everyone were really happy in wedding expect two people and those were ... Jimin and y/n( the bride and the groom ).... They never wanted their marriage to be forcefully . Done ... But theirs life have already choose theirs partners....

(Time skip after marriage)

( We got out from the car ... And stepped to a beautiful mansion and beautiful means way too beautiful ...!
We started walking towards the door of the mansion and .. get inside it)

Jimin - ( I went to my room without saying anything to y/n )

Y/n - ( he went somewhere upstairs without saying anything to me I was standing their dumbfounded and thinking what to do now ?)

( As I was standing their a old woman came to me and said )

Woman - mrs.park it's so nice to see you in personal ... ! Aa you look so beautiful in reality too !! ...

Y/n - o thanks so much ummm ...?

Woman - o soory I forgot to say my name it's .. (Kang Lily )...

Y/n - oh umm it's really nice to meet you mrs. Kang... !

Mrs.kang - you too honey now let's get you to your room ( after entering the room ... It's so beautiful?!! ) .....

 have a nice sleep !! And one more thing if your hungry just tell me anytime in midnight  also it's totally fine !!

.... have a nice sleep !! And one more thing if your hungry just tell me anytime in midnight  also it's totally fine !!...

Y/n - aa yes sure I will tell you pls don't worry ...

(And she went out of the room )

( After freshening up I went directly to bed and fell asleep ...)

A/n -
Guys soo the story getting responses slowly but it squire good so I think I will continue it today don't have much to talk so yeah byeeee!!!!!💜💜💜😘

Total words - 500

Okkk I know it's small but plasuuu don't be sad the whole story is remaining!

Guys at last one more thing plss ignore my grammar mistakes ... Because I hate my keyboard love you all!💜

Pls don't take this STORY seriously on your life it's far away from reality sorry if it's rude but it's truth and yes no character are really like this in real life ....