chapter -13 ( is this end of our love story ? )

THIRD POV :

y/n was in the garden peacefully roming around Beautiful flowers ..... the cold wind was hitting her face .. and about Jimin he was .. in his Office room doing his remaining office work.... After some more hour. She saw a red car... Shining like diamond Parked inside their parking lot. Suddenly a woman came out of the car she was really beautiful woman I mean like a model wow ! She was wearing a pink dress with silver heels and had pure straight black hair ....she looked absolutely stunning .. with her angelic smile .....

She looked around' the house and then she spotted y/n

She looked around' the house and then she spotted y/n ... She went near her... And asked her ... )

Y/N POV :

??... - excuse me !

y/n - ( I turned around and saw a girl' very beautiful specially with her angelic smile ) yes?

??... - is Jimin home right now iam here to meet him ...?

y/n - ( why does she wants to meet Jimin ?) Oh yes Jimin is inside but why do you want to meet him? ( I asked politely,)

??.. - it's non - of your business ..( and with her cold tone she walked to the door ! What the - how can she ughhhh)

Y/n - ( I ran catching up with her .. and stood near her infront of the door and said to her . ) Excuse me it's RUDE like how you behaved right now ! ( I said as polite as much I was able to be )

??... - she Ignored me and the gates opened just to see a happy face Jimin ... But his smile slowly fade as he saw this lady but why?)

JIMIN POV :

I went to drink water in kitchen as I was very thirsty ... After drinking water I started walking upstairs to my Office room .. but then the door bell rang ..I got confused why y/n used the door bell when she can come inside on her own still I went to open the door with a wide smile but when I opened the door my smile slowly faded by seeing her my ex girlfriend MOMO infront of me ... What is she doing here?)

Jimin - why are you here ( I said coldly with a angry expression)