CHAPTER-50 (THE ONLY ONE) END

THIRD POV :

suga was SITTING on the chair his face fully covered inside his hands....sweat was covering him completely... Suddenly many footsteps were heard coming towards him but he didn't budge to look up as he knew who they were..

Taehyung - HYUNG!! Did doctor say something?

Jk calmed tae by rubbing his back...who was breathing heavily... because of mixed fellings he was having...

Jungkook, namjoon,jin,Suga, taehyung and jhope all were trembling in fear of loosing them... suddenly they Heard another pair of heels coming there way furiously.,.she LOOKED at them with her red puffy eyes...not caring how she looked at this situation...she looked at suga as she ran to him crouching at FRONT of him....who still didn't looked up at her...she took his face between her both hands making him look at her as she said...

Elie - Suga oppa w-what happened to Jimin ?

Suga didn't reply because his word's were not coming out of his dry mouth... because of no reply...she CRIED more badly ...Suga hugged her tightly... jungkook also sat on the floor attaching his back to the wall as he cried silently covering his face with his HANDS.... taehyung was just standing there still...not even able to move a muscle...jhope was also crying silently.. standing same as taehyung....jin and namjoon sat on the CHAIR...tears streaming down from THERE faces too...

Suddenly taehyunh got a call he took out the Phone still looking at the floor he received it ....but after what the other line on call said made him widen his eyes....

ON CALL :

LUNA - SIR WE FOUND THE PERSON WHO WAS INVOLVED IN CAR ACCIDENT AND IT WAS HYUN-WOO ....BUT HE IS CAUGHT NOW.. AND AGAIN CUFFED IN JAIL .... UMM...SIR HOW ARE MR PARK AND Y/-

END OF CALL:
taehyung cut the call immediately because he was to shock on hearing hyun-woo seriously did this ....he didn't taught he will really try to kill Jimin as he do heard what hyun-woo said to Jimin before police took him...but he showed like he didn't listen....

He made his HANDS in fist immediately Walking out of hospital directly to his car..... everyone' were shocked ....on why suddenly he left ...but then taught he would want some fresh air as they shrugged it off... while waiting for doctor to
come...

TAEHYUNG POV:

IT'S to much for processing right now.. first Jimin and then y/n if something happened to them I will kill hyun-woo...

RIGHT now I was driving to police station for meeting hyun-woo..

I ran Inside as soon I reached ....after asking permission from the police officer I was guided to hyun-woo cabin...the police left us in a room to talk ...but with security...I glare at him as he was just smirking at me..

Hyun-woo - wow I didn't expected you to be here but nice to see you again.. taehyu-

taehyung - SHUT UP !! DON'T YOU DARE SAY MY NAME FROM YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH....

hyun-woo smirked more widely like a psychopath... while tilting his head he said...

Hyun-woo - what are you even saying taehyung we are best friends aishh don't say like that hmm?

Taehyung - bestfriend ? Tsk my foot...you were never my best'friend..never after what you did to me  and y/n you can never be even called as a friend...

TIME PAST TO UNIVERSITY..-
TAEHYUNG POV -

I was soo happy today was a big day it's hyun-woo BIRTHDAY!! Exciting right?I was on my way to him ....but he was nowhere to be found...I searched whole University for him but he was nowhere to be found...?....I was REALLY sad because I made this gift REALLY with love for him....it was too hard to make...and I can't buy something big for him because...I don't have much money....but I promise after some years I will become a big buisness man like Father Just some time father I will take your position....