CHAPTER 3

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "SAVE ME (DooPiano)-BTS" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

Ms Park Jiwoo gave me all the instructions and left me in the staff's changing room

Ms Park Jiwoo gave me all the instructions and left me in the staff's changing room. She wished me luck and left hurriedly. I changed into my uniform, which was quite the same as what I was wearing. Icy-pink shirt and grey pencil skirt. I had no white heels right now. So Ms Park permitted me to wear my black heels for today. I went inside the bag section and guided a couple of customers.

It was noon already. My tummy is shouting at me now. But my bad, I bought nothing to eat. I seriously had no idea that I would end up working today itself. I'm dead on my feet already. It's just because of these worn-out heels. I have to buy a pair of new white heels, anyway. I just wanted to sit, but I am on duty. Most importantly, I don't want to get into any trouble. I still have no idea about the manager's personality. 

"Hey, Lee Bora. So you are appointed." I heard a voice from behind.

It was Choi Hayoon again, the salesgirl who directed me to the cabin earlier.

"Oh...Hello," I replied with a smile.

She smiled back and then grabbed my right hand.

"Wow, what a pretty bracelet Bora. It looks good at you." But her smile seemed fake.

Even I myself noticed the fact that I was wearing this bracelet, only after she mentioned it. But I had no idea, when did I even wore it?

"Ah thank you, Ms Choi. Anyway, did you had lunch?"

"No...But, why are you calling me Ms Choi, we both are the same age. Be comfy with me. Just call me Hayoon. I was so busy as you can see, so many customers today. But I need to ask a favour from you." She pouted.

I already had a weird feeling from the way she approached me. But I still have no choice.

"Oh. Tell me Hayoon. What's bothering you?"

"Actually, A VIP customer is visiting the dress section of our showroom in ten minutes. The staffs already left for lunch. I'm starving to death too. Can you please handle that customer? Please."- She requested me with her puppy eyes.

I knew something was fishy. But I have a big syndrome. Yes. The name of this syndrome is "Inability to say NO". I can't reject anyone's request. I hate myself sometimes for that.

"Sure, Hayoon. Enjoy your lunch. I will take care of things, here"- I said with a forced smile.

She thanked me and left. But, why among all these staff members, she put me in this difficult situation on my first day itself.

"Ahem...Show me the best new collection of dresses quickly. I have no time." I heard a feminine voice from behind. I turned around immediately. And boom.