CHAPTER 19

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play"Magic Shop (BTS)- DooPiano)" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.* (Do play it in Background to really feel it)

"What's happening? Who are they? What's this bracelet? Can someone ever answer my questions?" I whispered

"So you finally came." A warm-gentle voice.

Huh. It's Kim Seok Jin voice.

I lifted my head. And then what I saw was something unbelievable.

The seven guys I met one by one, they all were all in front of me with warm smiles.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I stood up, surprised.

"Calm down, calm down," Hoseok spoke.

"We know you have a lot of questions. We are ready to answer all of them. Just relax." Said Namjoon.

I relaxed. And sat on the bench again. They all sat on the side like innocent babies facing me, waiting for my questions.

"Ok. How do you all know me?" my first question.

"You needed us." Jung kook replied with a wink.

"What? Why? I didn't?"

"Because you were lost." Replied Taehyung.

"Where you came from?"

"From your distrust, fear, immaturity, negativity, sadness, compromises and hate for yourself," Jimin spoke.

I couldn't understand their answers. But I continued.

"What is this bracelet? Is it related to you?"

"It's a shield to protect you." Replied Hoseok

"Why are you all protecting me?"

"Because you deserve to be protected," Namjoon said.

"Why can't anyone remember you?"

"Because we are inside you." Replied Yoongi.

"Do you all know me?"

"Yes. More than you." Said Jin.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"We are YOU." They all replied together.

"Argh...I can't understand you all." I pulled my hairs.

"Am I dreaming?" I slapped myself.

"No. it's reality except their some scenes created by you." Replied Yoongi.

"Please explain. Please." I requested.

They all smiled looking at each other. Then Namjoon came near me.

"Listen. We are YOU and you are US. Look the way you changed. You had us inside you as your confidence, boldness, maturity, positivity, love, self-love and perfection. But you always looked down on yourself." Namjoon said looking into my eyes.

"We are your 7 life keys. You were scared and lost. That's how you created us inside you. You are the reason we exist. The bracelet had seven different colours. They were seven of us, your 7 life keys." Said Taehyung.

"Today it turned into black to make you reach us, just the way you came here that night and summoned us. That's how you found yourself. The real you." Said Jimin.

I got a sudden flashback of all the things that happened in those years and the way I changed. I started to understand them now. So all this was my hallucination. It was all my insecurities that created them to make me realise what I am. Who I am.

"Now you have finally realised who you are. The importance of your existence. So it's time for us to leave peacefully. That's what the white colour indicates. Get out of your hallucination now. It's time for you to just live your life. You opened the seven doors of your life." Said Jung kook.

When I heard the word 'LEAVE', my eyes suddenly filled up with tears. It was not because I was sad. It was just because I was thankful.

They all gathered around me and smiled. Namjoon lifted my left hand in which I was wearing my bracelet. Then everyone kept their hands on it.

"Never be late to do what you want to do. Live by finding your own path instead of simply going through life by doing what is expected or what we're told." Said Namjoon.

"Sacrifice and effort can be a heavy burden, but they are the beginnings of the budding wings that will eventually grow so you can soar to new heights. So just forget your fears and trust yourself." Said Yoongi.

"In time, you might find that getting lost is what enabled you to find your path in the end. When you want to cry, just cry. When you want to shout, just shout. It's ok. But never stop dreaming. It's your own life." Said Hoseok.

"Rather than dwelling in sadness, just count to three, smile, and draw strength from the people around you. Every life can teach you something good and bad. Understand and learn. Observe and live happily." Said Jimin

"Keep your eyes on the prize, because just as dawn comes after the darkest part of the night; light breakthroughs into your way after the toughest trials. Let your wings make you fly. Just be yourself. People will love you. More than that you will love yourself more." Said Taehyung.

"What if others judge you? So what if you fail? You're not going to give up your path for those concerns, so there's no point in having them. The only solution is to keep moving forward. So, Just don't care, whether you're flying, running, walking, or crawling: all that matters is that you're not giving up." Said Jung kook.

"No matter how dark things are, there will be a morning every night. Just love yourself. Although wholeheartedly loving yourself can be lonely and difficult, such a feeling is not impossible. It's one of the greatest progressions a person can undertake." Said Jin.

"GOODBYE," they said together and vanished in the thin air.

I was again alone there. No one around. Sun is setting down. The sky is turned into a beautiful purple-pink colour. I just sat there for a while. Then went back inside the car.

While I was driving it back to Seoul. I got stuck at a traffic signal. I was still silent. I didn't even spell a single word. I don't know why I was being like this. Was I shocked or what. I opened the car window glass and tuned on the radio. And just after a moment, something again made me scream internally

Th...thi...This....

(Yup

(Yup. SO GUYS...this was the last chapter of this fanfic. But there is still something left. You must be curious about what made her scream or loss her mind again. So I will be updating an EPILOGUE to end your curiosity and wind up my first fanfic.) 

*The seven angels were the creation of her own self. She created them. She only saw them and felt them. They came unexpectedly, stayed and protected her always by staying with her through the bracelet and left when their work was over.*