CHAPTER 15

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play"Inner Child (BTS)- DooPiano" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

"Save me" he screamed struggling to get out of the water

I took my purse up and turned to run when I saw a little puppy standing close to my feet.

Damn it, Ami. All this time he was calling this puppy.

"Help me please." That man screamed again.

"Ah wait...lemme find something to help you." I turned back to him and started searching for something to help him.

Finally, with the help of a safety life ring, he came out of the pool. The dog went right near to him and sat on his lap. He was totally wet. He was gasping for air. I was squatted next to him to check whether he was ok or not.

"Are you ok?" I asked politely.

He looked at me. His stare was literally piercing through my soul.

Damn it. Feels like I'm gonna melt right away.

He was all wet from head to toe. He was wearing a shining blend of blue, brown and white shaded fancy silk shirt with black slim pants. He was sitting but I can say he is quite tall and had a masculine slim body. Black hair with fair skin. A thin platinum chain with earing was hanging from his left ear. His face was inverted triangular in shape with a perfect high bridge nose. His eyes were wide and round with a combination of one monolid and another partially double lid with a pair of thick beautiful brows. His lips were subtle shaped and downward facing. Upper lip a bit thick, round cupid and well-defined jawline.

Wait...is he even real?

"I am really sorry. I mistook you. I thought you were a pervert and trying to take advantage because I was alone here. That's why I yelled at you. I didn't do it intentionally." I started to speak without breathing because I was really scared by his stare.

"Hey hey... It's okay, calm down lady. Can you talk a bit calmer? Yeontan is scared." He said and smiled at me.

Aww...a boxy smile. No Ami...control yourself.

"Ah... I startled your dog too." I apologized again.

"It's fine. Now I don't need to take a bath later. Anyway, is there any towel or something around I am feeling cold?" He said and sat on the bench.

I grabbed a towel that was kept folded in a corner on a table and I offered it to him. He smiled and thanked me again.

"May I ask you, why are you alone here? Why don't you join the others?" he asked rubbing his hair.

"Ah... It's just...I just wanted to get some fresh air." I replied with a forced smile.

"Oh...seems like you and Yeontan have similarities." He said while placing his dog on his lap.