CHAPTER 12

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "00:00[Zero O'Clock] (DooPiano)-BTS" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

"Hey, have one more piece of sandwich Bora," Aunt said while handing me one more sandwich

"Sorry aunt. I am getting late for my café work. Will pack this with my lunch and eat it before I go start my work. Bye." I said and ran outside.

"But wait, Chan will drop you," Aunt said.

"Aunt did you forgot. I have a delivery scooter from the shop. I will take care of it. Bye-bye." I said and started my scooter.

I found a new part-time job in a Café

At the Café

"Welcome to our café. Your order please." I asked a group of girls.

They all looked so damn rich.

Yeah, yeah. This café is not a joke though. Rich kids' station.

They gave their order and I left.

I came back with their order and was placing them all on the table when a girl's hand hit the tray; juice spill on a phone placed on the table.

"What the heck. Are you blind? Can't you do your work properly?" She yelled.

"I am sorry ma'am. Seriously sorry." I apologized even though it wasn't my mistake.

"Wow. Sorry...Huh...Will your sorry buy me a new phone? Do you know how much it costs? Even if you earn for a whole damn year you can't buy this one. And my dress. Look I got spots on it from that juice. Damn! my designer dress." She yelled.

"Sorry ma'am," I replied politely.

"Your sorry won't do anything! Come on girls." she left with all her friends.

The manager came just after the girls left.

"Ami! Can you just be a bit more careful? Anyway, I will cut this order amount from your salary. Work properly. Last warning." The manager said and left.

Damn it. Those girls. Money holds some crazy power or what.

"Ami, you have to urgently deliver an order because the rest of the delivery persons are busy. Go fast." one of the waitresses handed me over the order with the address.

I left immediately and reached the place. It was a big nice house.

Wow...Is this really a house!

I went inside the gate. A girl was sitting out in the corridor using her phone.

"Ma'am, your order." I tried to distract her from her phone.

"Oh yeah! Can you please bring it here?" She said without even looking at me.

I went near her and kept the order near her.

"Thank you for ordering. Have a nice day." I said my ending line.

I was about to leave when I heard someone shouting from inside.

"Annie, did you throw out the trash bag outside. I have already told you multiple times now." Seems like it was her mom.

She looked frustrated and then she looked at me.

"Hey, you are going anyway. Just throw that trash bag away too. I'm a bit busy. Thanks." She said and again stuck her eyes on her phone.

I took the bag and threw it outside. And went back to my scooter.

Uff...why the hell am I doing all this?

Afternoon

"Ok, my shift time is over. I'm leaving now. Bye." I reported to the café receptionist and went out.

*VROOM*

A car stopped in front of me.

"Anneyong. Get in. I'm going this way too. Lemme drop you to your next job madam." Dong Chan grinned.

I smiled and got in.

He dropped me near the apartment where I'm working as a part-time maid these days. A rich Korean guy is living there. I got into his contact through the online job-seeking site. It's only a 3-month job but well pays. He will go back to Korea after his work here is done. He never told me, why he is here. And I never cared too. All I need to do is work for him just for 15 more days. Then again have to get a new job.

Shit, I'm late again.

I took the lift and entered the apartment.

"I have to clean all this mess before he comes. Arghhh...They again broke a glass. Why the hell he always brings his friends here. They cause a big mess." I was talking to myself again.

*Ding Dong*

Damn it. Did he come already?

I opened the door and he was there.

(Somebody is home. Who is it? is it the owner? or something again going to happen wrong with her? hmm...wait, wait. Next chapter coming soon)