CHAPTER 9

*Track- Please play the above video for a better experience or play "Moonchild - RM" from my Spotify playlist provided in the story description.*

"Hello is this Mr Kim Namjoon?"

"Yes. Speaking" he replied.

"Actually, I am calling from the library. You left your blue book here."

"Ah, that book. I don't need it. Seems like you need that book more than me. Just keep it. And yeah, I have kept a bracelet on your reception table. I found it on the floor. Ok then Bye." He hanged up the call.

Wait...He cut the call just like that! What just really happened now?

I just kept looking at the book for a while. Then I saw my bracelet on the reception table.

"Ah, why I keep losing this," I said to myself.

After a while, I went back to the table and just opened the book. On the front page, there was written: "My Personal Thoughts- Kim Namjoon" in very neat and beautiful handwriting. I got curious and then I began to read them.

"Since we've become hostage to live, we must choose to be ambitious."

"F.E.A.R has two meanings, Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise."

"Decide for yourself what it means to be happy."

"Happiness is not something that you have to achieve. You can be happy during the process of achieving something."

As I kept reading, I don't know why my tears started rolling down my cheeks. It felt like I was healing as well as it was like someone is comforting me. I wiped my tears and kept on reading. The last thought he wrote was,

"Your life isn't yours if you always care about what other thinks."

After reading it. I gained some inner strength. I felt motivated.

"Come back to your sense Ami. You can do it. You have to give you the best. Let's study hard and prove yourself" I motivated myself.

From then on, I studied whenever I got time. When I felt I'm feeling down I read the blue book, again and again, to boosted myself.

2 weeks later

"Hey Bora, here," Mi-Young shouted my name as soon as I entered into the campus.

"Hello, Mi-Young. Have you checked the results? I can't get them online so I thought to check on the notice board." I enquired.

"Same here. We haven't checked either. I'm waiting for Ma Dong Cha and Jiwoo. Let's go together." She said holding my hand.

They both came and we walked towards the notice board. It was so crowded there. Jiwoo and Dong Chan somehow managed to see the results.

"What...Lee Bora???" They both shouted together looking towards me with their popping eyes.

"what's wrong with you two idiots," Mi-Young shouted back.

"Dong Chan got first and Lee Bora got second... She is selected and also got a 70% scholarship. Can you believe it? I think I'm still drunk. I won't get too drunk next time." Jiwoo said slapping his face.

"Congrats Bora" Dong Chan gave me a light handshake with a smile.

"Ah...you too" I congratulated him back.

"Wait, wait, wait. Bora, how did you do this? Be honest. I don't think you have guts to cheat." Mi-Young gave me a doubtful look.

"All I know is, work hard and be your own ruler, life will automatically come back to the right track on right time." I smiled and left.

" I smiled and left

(Aigoo...our Lee Bora is getting mature now. All thanks to our great Namjoonsshi and his blue book. Now she's gonna fly to London without knowing what's gonna happen there...I guess not just she...we all wanna know it right? So, yeah...Wait for next)