Prolouge

Run.

Hide.

Wait.

Run.

Hide.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait?

Poking her head out of the grass a small child looked around. It getting late. A teen was seen walking towards the house. The girls big golden brown eyes widen as
"hakuri! Wait!"she calls her tiny voice reaching his ears. He turns and quickly closed and locked the door.

The child ran as she saw the sun disappear. She knew a demon lurked in the grass. Her small legs ran as she heard rustling in the grass. The child runs to the window tears in her eyes. She bangs on the glass crying.
"mama! Papa! Hakuri! "she begs she sees her family eating dinner completely ignoring Her as they ate.
Suddenly a sharp pain in her back caused her to scream as she was dragged away from her home and into the grass.

There was a white light. She ran towards it before her eyes open she sits up seeing herself unharmed. She looks at the night sky before smiling. She ran towards her home.
'The doors bigger then I remember' she thinks before knocking on it.
She smelled something sweet as she smiles.
The door opens to reveal her father he looked down at the girl in shock.
"papa !"she said jumping towards her. Instead of his open arms she met a hard fist as she flew back.
"she's a demon!"he said disgusted as he mother and father looked at her in shock and horror.
"b-but mama is me..-"
"I'm not your mother you...You monster!"she snaps. The child froze as looked at her family.
"i-" a knife was thrown as she dodged.
"GET OUT OF HERE DEMON AND DON'T COME BACK!!"The father yells.
She Pearl haired girl ran as the moonlight let her tears sparkle as she hid from her family from any human and from the dark truth of what she's become...

A demon