Chapter 6

H͢e͢r

Matsu shakes her head ringing the bells as a goodbye tanjiro and the others. It was day so giyu decided to wait till night to begin his missions so matsu can be outside for a bit.
1. Go the mountains since there had been more demons up there and find anyone that might need help
2. Locate Kibutsuji whose been said to be seen at the same area.

Giyu looked troubled wondering if the demon could harm or even kill matsu. He glanced at the girl who was napping in the dark corner. Giyu began to pack to so he was set for his mission but it was mainly to keep matsu quiet.

Once the moon shined he carefully places matsu in her box as he walks out to the mansion and sets off for his journey.
Matsu later woke up a she crawls out of the box and up his arm as she rested on his shoulder. Giyu ,unbothered by this, continues to walk.
"sleep well?"he Said glancing at her. She nods yawning while looking around there surroundings. Giyu's eyes shift ahead looking forward.

"we're near the mountains, another mission..." he said. Matsu nods again it was silent no demon was sensed or heard. Giyu was greatful but suspicious keeping his guard up while he looked around the area.

Suddenly a scream was heard as giyu and matsu turn.
"hold on"he said before jumping as he placed the demon in his bag so she didn't see him kill the demon. The demon turns as their eyes widen before his head suddenly flew off his body a few miles away.

He lands gracefully as he turns to the person who screams. A young woman with beautiful blond hair and green eyes she was very matured as well as gorgeous.
"what are you doing here so late"giyu demands as he looked at the woman boredly.
The woman blushed at his handsome features.
"i-i came to...give these medicine to the town past mountains and I couldn't find a place to stay..."she said. Giyu sighs as the box shook as it opens. Giyu turns and locked the box before she could notice.
"This place is dangerous turn around and go home "he said before he began to walk away.
"W-wait! My home is two days away, can you please let me go up the mountains with you "she says hopefully. Giyu turns as he gave her an annoyed look.
"I have things to do-"
"Your a demon slayer aren't you so please slay the demons for me"she said with hopeful look. Giyu sighs.
'she has a point if she died I failed my job, especially if I knew she was there...' he thinks.

"fine let's go-" there was a loud yowl that came from the box as giyu turns and lets out an annoyed sigh.
"but you must know something and don't freak out "he said. The girl nods.
'is he going to confess his dying love for me...'she thinks.

Giyu opens the box as matsu tried to attack giyu out of pure anger since she was in a box at night. Giyu moved and grabs her tail.
"stop that "he said placing her on his shoulder. Matsu was about to have a fit before he pats her head making matsu calm as she purrs wagging her tail.
The woman paused.
"i-is that...a demon!?" she said.
Giyu nods.
"b-but your a demon slayer" she protested. Giyu blinks not caring about her protest.
"why!?aren't you supposed to kill those disgusting things-"
"I don't need to testify my self to you, now you can either whine about a situation that won't change or you can adjust and accept that I work with a demon "he said seriously. Matsu nods as her tail lashes slightly.
The woman looked between the two.
"oh alright" she sighs. "what's it's-"
"it may be dark but it's quite obvious that she's a girl"he said as matsu growls. The woman sighs.
"okay sorry what's her name"she said emphasizing the her.
"her name is matsunoki "Giyu said "if you want to get to that town by tomorrow we better get going..."he adds as he began to Walk up the mountain.

The woman ran by him.
"don't you want to know my name"she said. Giyu glanced at her.
"i'm Meiwaku furo" she said proudly. Giyu looks away from her not entirely interested. He was going to forget either way.
"what's your name?"she said interested.
"Giyu Tomioka"he said not looking at her.
"what a heroic name"furo said in a overly sweet voice. Matsu tilts her head.
'giyu isn't heroic! He is a hero!' she thinks pouting. Giyu glanced at matsu.
"though I must say-"
"stop talking "giyu said his face darkening as he pulls out his sword. There was a rustle in the shadows That surrounded the three. Matsu growls as she looks around.

The sounds then stopped. Giyu narrowrd his eyes.
'that must be the demon that's been terriozing the mountains...' he thinks. He placed his sword back.
"stay quiet and stay close-"
"okay!"she exclaimed hugging him. Giyu turns with a blank look. The girl blushed as she lets go.
"sorry "she mummbled quietly. Giyu turns away and kept walking.

After a while giyu had to put matsu in the box because the sun was rising.
Furo was quiet which giyu was greatful for. 
Suddenly the Ground began to shake and open up. Giyu grabs furo and moves away from that area as a large demon with six head roars.
"humans must have!" he said. Furo's eyes widen.
"it's horrendous!"she gasped.
"stay low"he said handing her The box.

Furo watched in amazement and awe as the slayer took down the villian. She looks around before a gust of wind blew her back she drops the box as she found herself and the box hanging off a cliff.

Giyu turns after taking down the demon. He looked at the two as his eyes narrow.
'The weight is going to cause the ground to break under them...start with the biggest weight....' he thinks. He pulls furo up and moved her away.
"My hero!"she said about to hug giyu but she hugs nothing. She looked before finding giyu running back to the cliff as it began to crumble.
Giyu jumps as he pulls out his sword. And stabs it on the cliff side.
'rotate it carefully and should bring me back' he said as he maniovers the sword causing it to move him up. He grabs the box and removes the sword causing him to fly up and land safely on the floor.

Furo squeals as the sun rises.
"so heroic!"she said.
Giyu goes towards the shadows ignoring furo's fangirling. He open the box to find a dizzy matsu.
"are you alright ?"he asks. Matsu nods as she reached her hands towards him. Giyu pats her head as she makes a happy nya. Giyu hums softly hands her a rice ball and closed the box.

Furo walks over "thank you for saving me"
"It's my job..."he said as he continues walking. Furo hums as she gave him a loving gaze.

Giyu sighs relieved that they finally made it.
"We should get a inn together" furo said hopefully.
"There's a place a few miles away that will allow both me and matsu to stay"he said.
"What about me?!"
"Your not a demon slayer"he said as he walks the direction of which he said the place was.
"W-what if I become a demon slayer!?"she said. Giyu turns to her with a bored look. He turns away as he continues walking.
"I WILL BECOME A DEMON SLAYER JUST WATCH ME! "She declared. Giyu sighs as he looks ahead tuning her out.
"Woman..."

Giyu was washing matsu's hair as she waits for him to finish.
"I have low beliefs for that girl..."he said. Matsu cooes in agreement.
Giyu grabs the warm water and he pour it on her head.
"exasperating, apathetic, indolent, thunderous, and a outright abomination that's what at girl is"he said. Matsu tried to process his language as she sighs giving up.

Once cleaned Giyu laid on his back he was frustrated as he thought of what would happen if she did become a demon slayer.
He felt tapping on his forehead. He opens his eyes to see matsu patting his head in a  comforting way.
Giyu picks her up and placed the demon on his chest as he pats her head.
"thanks for trying "he said.
Matsu yowls before yawning as she relaxed on his chest.

Furo growls as she storms off. A male in the shadows watched as he chuckled.
"Interesting..."

Furo looks like this