Chapter 10

R͢e͢m͢e͢m͢b͢e͢r m͢e͢

Muichiro's POV

I don't understand why I was chosen to do this I don't honestly know what I'm doing.
"which hashira was it again?"I mummbled. Oh I guess I forgot
What was her name again...?
The crow lands in front of a small cave I had to duck a little but the inside is quite roomy.
The demon laid next to tomioka as he was unconscious and his injuries looked serious.
The demon woke up and growls standing defensively.
"your tomioka's demon correct ?"I asked. She eased up her tail tapping slightly annoyed.
"if you want to get him back faster...I'll take him and you so we can arrive quicker.
She looks at me with a suspicious gaze. I was about to go when she growls again.
That's right it's day. Crawling out I began making a small box. I don't like demons but this one was a loyal one like nezuko.

I finally finished the box.
Why was I making a box again...?

No POV

Soon the Muichiro  was back as opened the box.
"come on...you'll be safe I promise "he said. "tomioka would murder me anything happened to you and I was there"he admits

The small demon crawls inside as she looks up at Muichiro as he pats her head before closing the box. He grabs the pulley and broke it as he gave the bone to matsu having a small recall that she liked bones.
He extended the rope and wraps it around him as he began walking having no problem dragging his comrad with him.

The box shook a bit as the bone was thrown out. The demon slayer turns as he sighs.

Suddenly that night four demons appeared.
"ah looks like the pipsqueak  finally called for some help too bad your all gonna die"said the leader.
Before muichiro could grab his sword the box opened and matsu attacked as she stood in front of the two human protectively.
Muichiro was shocked.
'she's still willing to fight... I can tell she's exhausted fighting demons every night and making sure humans don't take giyu, even when I'm here and I could take these demons down...she still..." muichiro shook his head.
'now's not the time' he thinks as he attacked before slaying them.
Matsu passed out simply exhausted. Muichiro walks over as he picks her up and placed her in the box.
"your quite the loyal one"he said as he continued his trip.

He looks up seeing the base going straight to the butterfly mansion.

"Oh? Muichiro...what's going on?"kocho asks as muichiro points at giyu
"he's been unconscious and matusnoki was taking him back so I went to assist"
"well then follow me I'll have him better in no time "she said.

Matsu laid on giyu who was still unconscious. She whimpers her tail tapping nervously. The small demon buzz led his cheek before falling asleep.
Kocho watched as she smiles softly.
"You must be really lucky giyu, wake up soon so you can see how blessed you truly are..."