Chapter 1

A͢ c͢h͢a͢n͢g͢e͢

A tall male with dark hair stood in front of an older male as he rants.
"they keep on taking my children!"he said angrily.
The male starred with no certain emotion.
"I will terminate the demon as soon as possible "he said.
"yer better! I don't want to see that disgusting creature near my farm again you hear!!"

The male with a patterned robe turns away. He walks in the woods as he turns seeing a dragging trail in the snow
'The demon perhaps ?'

The male follows the trail into a dark cave. When arriving he noticed that there where holes all over the place.
He moved forward to stop when he heard a crack.
'bones...' he thinks.
"come out demon!"he said in a demanding tone. Suddenly a rock was thrown. Giyu easily blocked the rock. But hunched an eyebrow.
"a pebble...is this some kind of joke"he snaps. There was a sound of a quiet yowl.
Giyu growls as he stabs one of the Holes.
'total concentration...tenth form...constant flux....' he said as water emerged in all the holes. As a shape of a dragon travels through them.
Soon a small demon ran out as it hid in one of the skulls. Giyu hunched an eyebrow. The skull wasn't a human skull it was a cows.
When he removed the skull a pebble hit his nose again as he saw a child with ears and a fox-like tail. The child was a girl she had dark blue hair and white tips her golden eyes had a diamond shape in them as she gave him a terrified look.
Giyu starred confused he's killed many and seen them in many sizes but this was different.
He kneels down as he held the sword over her head. She closed her eyes and covers her head. Her hazel skin covered in goosebumps.

Try befriending a demon you know would never hurt someone

Giyu Paused as he puts his sword away. He starred not knowing what to do. The child looks at him. Giyu glanced away.
'what the hell am I doing...' he thinks.
"have you ever harmed a human?"he questioned.
She sits up and shook her head.
"then what are these bones?" he asked next. He was going to strangle tanjiro the next time he sees him.
The demon stood up and grabs some bones. One a cow another a horse,some squirrels and a pig.
Giyu started confused.
'a demon that eats animals...? Impossible-'
Suddenly the demons jumps onto him and in his Robes. He tensed and pulled her out. She held a rice ball as she ate it.

It was at this moment the demon slayer realized the demon was the size of a Kitten.

"that was mine"he said as he sighs placing her down and decided to leave her be. "don't steal food "he said. Before exiting the cave. It was night and it was snowing. While he walked away he heard footsteps behind him. He turns seeing the same demon hop between his steps as she follows him.

He sighs "stop following me...I let you live don't make me change my mind "he said. The demon gave him a frown as she continued.

The snow got higher and the demon was almost swimming in the snow as she made sounds of help.
The demon turns as he sees the demon.
'tanjiro I'm going to kill you...'

The demon slayer picks up the child as he walks away towards the small town. The demon now sleep as the demon slayer made sure they arrived before dawn.

Soooo
How was iiiiitttt?