Chapter 15

Kim Namjoon's pov

Me and yoongi hyung returned to our building. This was the first time I cried about my sufferings in front of someone and it made me feel a little relieved.

But still I could never share my problems with them. I don't want to bury them with my problems when they have their set of hardships each.

Only if I could share everything with a person without having to think much and just tell whatever I want to tell without any filters in my mouth.

I didn't want to go to the dorm right now. I just didn't want to face any of my members at this moment. Maybe I am a bit overwhelmed and I could blur out anything that I should never tell them.

Since I didn't have any specific place to go to now, my feet unconsciously took me towards my destination. When I looked towards the door of the room, I realized that I was standing infront of the dressing room. Why did I came here?

But then again, I had no specific place to go to and therefore I could just sit here for a while until my mind is cleared and then I would go back to my dorm.

I opened the door to see the room empty. That's what I wanted. Loneliness.

I moved towards my seat and sat there when I saw that the room wasn't particularly empty. There was another person sitting right beside me, deep inside her thoughts not noticing me.

I cleared my throat to bring her attention towards me. She stood up looking shocked watching her company sitting in front of her.

"Good evening sir, when did you come?"

"I just came now Misoo, I saw that you were lost in your deep thoughts. What were you thinking? And please sit down."

"Nothing deep sir, was just thinking about this and that.", She said while looking down and sat down in her place.

"A penny for your thoughts?", I tried to look at her face while she was looking down.

"Will you listen to my thoughts Sir, do you have time for this?"

"I don't have any work till tomorrow morning so might as well listen to things you want to tell.", I smiled at her to encourage her to speak and clear out her mind.

I really wanted to clear out my mind by speaking everything I suffered to someone but I couldn't do that so might as well help Misoo clear out her thoughts.

"I was thinking if I am a good stylist or not. What if I am doing something I can't succeed in and wasting my life in it. Because I have no other goals. What if I am not a good stylist. What should I do next?"

"Why are you suddenly thinking about all this Misoo? You are such a great stylist. You even made me as a trend because of your recent look and you still doubt your performance. What actually triggered you to think all this Misoo?"

I genuinely asked because the Misoo I knew from the last one week wasn't this Misoo. She was free spirited, frank and loved to embarrass herself. But what happened that she had to doubt her performances.

"You triggered me Sir."

"I triggered you to think of all this?", I got shocked when I listened to her.

"What did I do?"

"If I ask you something sir, would you answer me that honestly?"

"I will try to be as honest as possible Misoo."

"Why did you cry after I showed you that you were trending. I saw your shedding a tear before running towards the washroom."

I was shook. What should I reply to her about this? I had a blank mind.