Chapter 10

Kim Misoo's pov

"Are you feeling okay today?", I got confused. Why is Namjoon sir asking me that?

"Yes sir, I am totally fine. Why did you ask?", I stated.

"Because weren't you commenting on vlive from your grave yesterday?"

For a second I really couldn't understand what he was saying but then yesterday's vlive came to my mind in a flash.

"S-Sir I don't understand what you are saying."

"Oh to clarify, it's just that you came to my live, complimented me for my looks and said that you are com-"

"SIR YOUR MAKEUP IS OVER, I think Jin sir is calling you there."

"Oh is it, I couldn't hear him. Okay then I should go."

With this he started walking towards Jin sir and I heaved a sign of relief.

I really wanted to jump and scream right now to hide my embarrassment but I couldn't since there are so many people right here.

"And by the way Misoo", he turned towards me

"Should I bring you flowers tomorrow?"

I couldn't stop blushing. I was looking like a tomato. He saw me trying to hide my face behind the chair and he started laughing.

If I need to behave like a clown for him to laugh again like that, I would face million more of these embarrassing moments.

Kim Namjoon's pov

I couldn't stop looking at her. She was blushing so much that she could give Jin hyung a competition.

It felt like I flirted with someone after so many years.

Slowly every member started coming after completing makeup.

We seven reunited in the middle of the room while chitchatting and warming up at the same time.

I had to look good for the dance video. I shouldn't be the reason armys would not like the video.

I had to give my 200% to atleast catch the attention of some armys towards me too. Please don't skip my parts army. I will try more hard for you guys.

We were given the cue that the song would be starting in 10 seconds.

We came to our position and waited for the song to start. I took a last glance towards Misoo to see her looking at us excitedly.

She might be seeing us dance so close to her for the first time.

I could'nt stop myself to fall down after the music ended. It was so exhausting.

I really hope I didn't bring down the video. The fans wouldn't be disappointed in my dance again,right?

Slowly all the backup dancers as well as camera directors went outside. I could see Misoo and other noonas packing their bag and moving outside.

"Misoo, please come here."Jin hyung screamed so that she could listen us.

I could see her embarrassment returning when she glances towards other stylists and they smile towards her and starting moving out of the room.

"Good morning everyone, I am Kim Misoo.", She bowed towards all of us.