Chapter 11

Kim Misoo's pov

After talking with BTS personally, I couldn't understand, what had I done so good in my previous life that I got this opportunity.

Life was never too bad for me, I had got proper education, I got freedom. Even if my parents wanted a son instead of me, they still never hated me for being a girl.

But I never knew my life would take a sudden turn and I would land here in BIGHIT.

I have to give my 200% in this job and never disappoint any of them because that would be my greatest failure if I would see disappointment from them.

I sat in the dressing room with other unnies and was thinking about all of this but then I got a message.

"Come to my cabin now."

I could see other unnies got the same message, as they were talking about it.

We all went to Manager's cabin and knocked TWICE.

"Come in."

We all went inside and stood in a line in front of manager.

"As you guys know that recently Jungkook's stylist left the company because of her personal issues and that's why we hired Kim Misoo but yesterday Lisa too took temporary leave for a year since she was pregnant."

We all nodded our heads and we're waiting for Manager to continue.

"So now the post of Namjoon's stylist is also open, but the problem is we can't find someone so quick. You guys know we have a certain kind of rule and method for someone to join Bighit. So it might take a while before a new stylist joins the group."

I could see the other 4 nodding their head and agreeing to Manager about it. By rules, I think he meant not knowing much about BTS.

"So for a while, till we can't find a new stylist for Namjoon, we need a stylist to handle work of 2 people. Don't worry that person would be paid double."

Wow, handling a single member at a time is so difficult and one of my unnies are gonna handle two of them.

"Everyone here is qualified for this, you guys have been working here since so many years and I have seen your capabilities but this is a whole another challenge so I need to test if my recent selected stylist is strong enough to do it or not."

I was silently listening, but suddenly every person in the room started to look at me. And that's when I understood Manager was talking about me.

"S-Sir how could I? What if I couldn't handle either of them and they both end up bad."

"That's what I meant by challenge Misoo, I just want to test your skills more and if I see that you aren't capable enough, I would choose someone else", Manager told me with a straight face.

I didn't say anything else and stood silently. He asked unnies to leave his room and asked me to stay.

"I got to know that you wanted to ask something but couldn't ask in front of them."

"Yes manager, didn't you say on my first day that you don't want me to become Namjoon's stylist. So why choose me now for him?"

"As I said before it's just to test your skills, I want to see if you are actually the hard working girl I think or it's just an illusion"

I tried staying calm. But my mind was somewhere else. I needed to work twice harder and faster if I had to work for two of them. Can I do it? Am I capable enough? But I needed to stay here. I didn't want to move around again finding a new job and get disappointed.