Chapter 30

Kim Namjoon's pov

I woke up next morning with a slight headache. It almost felt like a hangover since I couldn't remember anything about yesterday. But after a few minutes, I recalled yesterday's happenings.

Jungkook's birthday. Party. Proposal. Rejection. Sadness. Crying. Hugging Misoo.

After that everything was blur. She put me to bed and patted me till I slept. I palmed my face. What is the mood of others outside? Is Jungkook still crying? How am I gonna face him when I am solely the reason of his tears.

No, I can't do it. I should talk to Misoo again. Even if it takes to me begging her, I will do that for her to be with him. I can't see him sad because of me.

I finished my daily necessities and came out of the room to see no one present. It was 8 in the morning. We didn't have any schedule till afternoon so everyone would be sleeping till late now.

I went towards the kitchen to make some coffee when I saw Jin hyung making breakfast for everyone. He noticed me standing and gave his beautiful smile while looking at me.

"Good morning joonie, why did you wake up so early. Go to sleep again, we don't have schedules till noon. Hyung will bring you your bed time breakfast when you wake up okay? "

"Hyung it's okay, I slept a little early yesterday, so I have completed my sleep hours. But you should sleep too hyung, it's not your responsibility to cook for us daily."

"Yahh, it's not my responsibility but I love to see you'll happy while eating the food I make. It's not for you I'm cooking, it's for satisfying myself,you know.", He winked while putting the spices in the food he was making.

", He winked while putting the spices in the food he was making

I went towards him scared about what I was gonna ask him next. I knew the answer but I still wanted him to tell me.

"Hyung is Jungkook okay? Was he crying a lot yesterday." He sighed after hearing my question and went to a trance, maybe going through whatever happened yesterday. After a few seconds he turned towards me and replied.

"I wouldn't say he's okay, but he's not bad. We all think of him as a baby since he's our maknae, but he's very mature for his age. He'll understand whatever is happening and will soon move on from her. You don't have to worry about him okay.", He looked concerned while explaining it to me.

"He doesn't need to move on hyung. I'll talk to her again. We are....", I stopped after trying to explain our relationship to him."We are friends since the last three to four months so she'll listen to me and will give Jungkook a chance. Don't worry hyung. ", If how much could you hurt yourself would have been categorized as an award, I would have freaking won it every single time.

"Who are you trying to act in front of? I can see through you Namjoon. And maybe I was the first person who knew about yours and her's feelings.", I went numb after hearing his stern voice.