Chapter 22

Jeon Jungkook's pov

We came out to have our lunch. These type of sneak outs were my favorites. We use to take break from our tight schedule and enjoy our time together.

We were all laughing on some meme Jimin hyung showed us. I looked at all the members. They were glowing while joking around. Their smile was so contagious. How can I be so lucky to find them. They are my everything.

We ordered food and I ordered almost twice the amount of food others were eating because my growing body needed food and I was a foody.

Everything was going okay and I was feeling blessed to have the six of them. But then I heard Tae hyung teasing Namjoon hyung about something.

When I got to grasp whatever they were talking about, my mood had a downfall.

Everyone was teasing hyung because he had a crush on somebody. They all were happy for him. I would have been the happiest but somewhere I knew that maybe Misoo noona is his crush. And it made so much jealous.

Maybe he has crush on somebody else? Maybe he likes another person. I tried to console myself but I really couldn't remove the picture of them together that night close to each other.

Why hyung? Why? You are the most observant member in our group. Even Tae hyung noticed my feelings towards Noona but you couldn't. Or you could but you ignored it and planned to snatch her away from me.

I noticed that Namjoon hyung was gonna say something. No, I can't let him confess his feelings before me. I can't let him do that.

"Actually guys, it's true. I like M-", I couldn't let him complete it and whatever came into my mind I instantly spoke it.

"I have to confess something too." I spoke loudly. With this everyone's eyes landed on me. Everyone looked at me with anticipation to know what I wanted to talk about.

"Are you sure you want to share with everyone now Kookie?", Tae hyung whispered near me ears.

"Yes hyung, it's the right time.", I looked at everyone and at last looked at Namjoon hyung. I took a deep breath and spoke the next words.

"Hyungs, I am falling in love with someone."

Everyone's face lightened up like bulbs. They screamed and shouted wanting to know who I fell in love with. Even yoongi hyung looked shocked with his mouth open. Everyone was so happy for me when I said this.

Then I looked at Namjoon hyung. He was amazed. He looked so happy for me. He was making wierd noises to show his excitement and after that sighing with embarrassment. He was happy for me? Ofcourse he will always be happy for me.

Even if he had any feelings for Noona, he will gladly let me be with her over him because I'm his family and he would never do that to me. While thinking all this made me laugh too. I felt so much lighten up.

"Break the suspense Kook, now tell us who she is.", Hoseok hyung asked loudly while everyone started doing drum rolls dramatically.

.
.
.

"It's Misoo noona."

I heard a glass breaking sound and when I looked at my side, I saw Namjoon hyung looking at me with shock. His glass fell down after I announced.

"Hyung are you okay? Why are you so clumsy?", Jimin hyung raised from his seat and went towards Namjoon hyung to see if he got hurt somewhere.

Namjoon hyung didn't acknowledge him and asked me instead."Who do you like Jungkook? Misoo the one who's our stylist?"