Chapter 19

Jeon Jungkook's pov

After completing our broadcast, I came to our dorm. I had this unsettling guilt for what I did to Namjoon hyung. I know I like Noona but hyung didn't have to suffer because of me.

I showered and changed into my pajamas and settled on our balcony with a beer can in my hands.

What am I really doing? I like Noona but I haven't made conversations with her, I don't know what her favorites are, what she likes to do in her leisure time or what she has in her bucket lists. I really want to spend more time with her and make her fall for me but I can't seem to understand how would I do it.

But whatever I did to Namjoon hyung today was bad. After he comes to the dorm I will explain him everything. I will explain how I have feelings for Noona and it was not her fault that she couldn't do his makeup, I was the one who kept distracting her because I wanted to spend more time with her. I will apologize for being such a jerk and not thinking about him.

With this I drank the last drop from the beer can and looked at the sky above.

I didn't know how much time I spend here but I came out of my imaginations when I heard a door shutting. I looked backwards to see Namjoon hyung walking towards the door while trying to make less noises to wake up others.

I saw the big clock on the wall to see it was already past 12 AM. I have been sitting here past one hour. Then I remembered I had to apologize to him so I stood up and followed him.

Maybe he's going towards the studio since he likes to record all the inspirations he gets at that exact time or else he would forget about them the next day.

I had to talk to him today only to clear out any misunderstandings we would have. I wanted hyung to support me in my relationship too. Thinking about relationship with Noona made me blush.

I got out of the dorm to move towards the studio when I saw Namjoon hyung going towards the elevator. I thought of catching up to him so I ran towards the elevator but the door was already closed.

I stood in front of the elevator confused about him going so late to the main building.

Why Namjoon hyung stopped at the sixth floor in the midnight?

I too went inside the elevator to follow him. Maybe he went to meet manager for some work. When the elevator stopped in the sixth floor I went towards the manager's cabin to see it locked. He might have gone to his room long ago.

So with confusion I was going back towards the elevator when I saw the lights of dressing room were on. Which meant someone was there because the light had sensors and they would automatically switch off if no one is in the room.

So I went towards the room and opened the door slightly to look inside. That's when I got stunned looking at them, Namjoon hyung and Misoo noona. They were sitting near each other and we're talking about something.

I should be the one sitting there with Noona, talking to her, expressing my feelings for her, making her fall for me too but hyung was ahead of me in that. I looked into noona's eyes to see them shining for hyung. I haven't seen her look at me or others like that. I felt a pang of jealousy.

I saw noona kneeling in front of hyung while trying to make him understand something. She slowly lifted her hand to keep it on his hand which made me clench my fists.

 She slowly lifted her hand to keep it on his hand which made me clench my fists