Chapter 25

Kim Seokjin's pov

I came back to my room after the performance finished. It was too hectic but I couldn't wait for army to see the performance and get happy about it.

I thought about army. How much they love us and spend their time on us. I really wanted to ask so many questions to army which I knew wasn't possible. So after thinking for a while I opened my Weverse account and decided to upload a selfie.I clicked a selfie quickly.

I hope you guys loved today's performance

I hope you guys loved today's performance. I know I was shining in it.

I posted it and within a second I saw comments popping up and flooding the picture. I read some comments and replied to them too while they went insane on getting my reply.

It made me smile seeing all the love I was getting from them. And thinking about love I thought about another person who I couldn't give attention all these while because of all the chaos happening. So first I decided to message her.

Heyy, you're free right now?

Hiiii, just finished shooting. Now I'm heading towards the dorm.

Call me when you're free. I haven't heard my Love's voice since a long time.

Just play one of my Solos. You could hear my voice all you want.😉

My playlist is full of your songs but I still am missing your voice Jagi.

She didn't reply for sometime. Maybe she's with other members right now. I knew she would call me when she'll reach her room.

And I soon got a notification on my laptop that she's trying to video call me. I automatically smiled when I clicked the answer button and saw her face.

"Now you can hear my voice as much as you want.", She smiled at me.

Her smiled made my ears turn bright red.

"Are you ready for you comeback baby?"

"Yeah, we are practicing day and night nowadays for our comeback."

"I wanted to say another thing to you."

"What happened jagi? Is everything okay? Is Namjoon oppa okay now? "

"He isn't okay but he'll be okay very soon. Someone special has entered in his life and turned him happier."

"Is it true? So when is he making me meet her. I am so excited to meet his girlfriend. Is she from some group or she's not in kpop industry."