Chapter 35

Kim Misoo's pov

It was a painful journey for me.

Standing at the company, seeing the surroundings, meeting the other staffs, looking at BTS so close, being with Namjoon for the last time was too much difficult for me.

I left the company with my bags, and I had nowhere to stay, I didn't have any money too, since I gave it all to Manager for leaving the job suddenly.

So I had to search a place to stay, find a stable job for myself and return the remaining debt money to Manager.

I wanted to make myself so busy that I wouldn't have time to think about anyone else. I could sob and cry over loosing Namjoon over and over but that wouldn't give me money to feed myself and give me a shelter.

So the first thing I did was contact a very old friend of mine, I asked her, if I could stay with her for some days, to which she happily agreed and it gave me a temporary shelter now.

I went towards the ATM and took out some money for travelling and other necessities and then I moved towards my friend's apartment.

It was more like a studio apartment. She had bought it for rent and she lived their alone.

I met her when I worked for a fashion show two years ago. She was in there too as a assistant stylist for another team. By mistake, the dress was torn away of the model she was assigned to, and she ended up crying, thinking her career would be finished after that, but I went to help her in the last minute, tearing the whole bottom part and creating a slit on the side and shewed it while she kept looking at me with wide eyes.

The outfit turned out to be more magnificent after that and her team won the competition while I got into second position.

I still remember after she won the award and came down, she hugged me hard and sobbed loudly while thanking me, not even caring about what others would think about her.

And that was how I met her,Jung Eunbi.

"Hey". I entered her apartment and watching her stand on the entrance with a big smile on her face.

"Misoo, you have turned out to be so beautiful in these time, I feel like we haven't met in ages. And see the coincidence, it's your birthday too. I should have arranged a cake but I couldn't in such a short time.", Eunbi ran towards me and hugged me tight.

For the first time in the day, I smiled today.

"I know you are happy seeing me, but you are literally choking me right now.", I mumbled and she released her hold quickly.

"I'm sorry. Come inside.", She held my bag from my hold and pulled me inside.

"I was feeling so lonely today, thinking what should I do now and then you called and asked me if you could live with me and I was so happy, I couldn't even express it in my phone.",Eunbi continuously spoke while I smiled at her, thinking how she had never changed and was still the same.

"But if you don't mind, can I ask why are you with all your luggages like this? As much as I know you used to live in their dorms right? So what happened suddenly?", She got curious and asked.

My smile dropped after hearing her question. All the memories from today's morning came into my mind and before I knew the tears started flowing. Eunbi rushed towards me.

"I'm sorry, I'll not ask again. Please don't cry.", She whispered in her ears looking concerned over me crying.

Because whenever she had called me, or met me, I was always all smiles to her. Infact she used to cry and I used to console her, but today it was the other way around and she didn't know how to console me. But I reminded myself, that it was because of me, it was my fault and I shouldn't be blaming them for charging me like that. All they were doing was protecting Namjoon from me and that's why they said all that.