02 | Peach Balls | Drago's POV

Looking at how many people are surrounding my swimming pool, I may or may not have went a bit overboard with the guest list. Somehow I have the feeling the whole fudging school is here. I swear, I even saw Mr. Daskalov here somewhere. Hopefully, not hitting on drunk highschool girls.

All my bros are partying to the max. Kasim and Teo are going bananas with the beer pong, while Pavel and his newest girl hit the dance floor. Even that creepy dude from my class is here. You know, the one that always wears black and you have the feeling he might or might have not had the blood of a chicken straight out of its neck for breakfast.

I admit I dig his wavy raven black hair. And the black lipstick look suits him just fine. He takes a sip of his red party cup, the only thing on him that isn't fudging black, and he stretches his thin lips in this wicked smile that makes my knees go weak. His brown eyes are trained directly on me. It's like he hasn't had his evening dose of fresh virgin blood and I'm the meal for tonight. Not that I'm virgin though. I did it with Olga a few weeks ago. You know, to see what the fuss is all about. I wouldn't say I was impressed. But at least I lost my V-card, so I have that going for me, which is nice. Kinda. If Angel wasn't such a creeper, I would've much rather did it with him. He has that cool predatory look that makes you wanna bend your knees and service him. Not that I ever would, of course. I have a reputation to uphold.

I see Angel walking towards me with the graciousness of a panther preparing for its next kill. Is it just me or did it get fudging hot out here?

"Happy birthday." I barely hear him over the music.

"Thanks, dude." I touch the black chain on my neck just so my hand is occupied with something and doesn't reach for his fluffy black hair.

"I saw you watching me," he says.

My heart skips a beat but I don't let it show.

"Well, you were watching me too."

"Hmm, true."

It gets awkward pretty fast with him blatantly staring at me, while I wonder what to do with myself. It's like he can read right through me. I don't like it.

"You enjoying the party?" I try to keep the conversation going. If you could even call it that.

"Yeah." He takes another sip of his drink. "I haven't been at your house before."

"Really?" I ask surprised, because we've been in the same class for three years and I throw a party almost every other week, inviting absolutely everyone at least at my birthday.

"Yeah. Will you show me around?" His russet brown eyes bore a hole in my soul. Was he always this beautiful? Nah, I would've noticed, right?

"Sure." I gulp, biting my lip. Somehow he seems hotter the closer he is and right now he's damn fudging close.

I lead him towards the house through a sea of drunken teenagers. And I don't waste time before inviting him upstairs.

"Wanna see the bedroom?" The words roll out of my mouth before I can stop myself.

"Sure." He traces his tongue over his lower lip and I see double. Must be the booze. No way in Hell would I ever invite a dude in my house and suggest to show him my bedroom. And yet, here I am, my eyes glued to his cute little butt as he ascends the stairs.

"Aren't you hot?" I whisper in his ear as we're sitting on my bed.

"In November?" He laughs.

I wonder what his lipstick tastes like.

Would he let me kiss him? He WAS flirting, wasn't he? It's not just my wishful thinking again.

I lean towards him and kiss his cheek. If he's not into it this is his chance to back away. But he doesn't. And I move my lips towards his, slightly tilting my head as I do so. He smells like peaches with a hint of vodka. I inhale his scent as I peck his lips but he doesn't move them in tune with mine. Did I get it wrong? Does he not like me? I could've sworn he was flirting with me!