30 | Pizza Time | Drago's POV

Angel is not a people person. He starts shaking like a leaf at every little confrontation. And I could tell he feels uncomfortable among my friends. He looks like a deer surrounded by wolves while they are mercilessly bombarding him with questions.

"So are you like gay, bi, pan or what?" Kasim utters for the first time since the waitress accident.

"Uhm, bi," Angel responds. At this point he's already blushing like a tomato, leaning on me for moral support.

"Wait! You like chicks?" Goran exclaims with a half-chewed bite of tortilla in his mouth. "I thought you're gay!"

"Well, you thought wrong," I chime in.

"What about you, Drago?" Marina asks.

"I'm bi as well," I answer without batting an eye. The label seems to fit. I'll go with that.

"So you like both men and women equally or do you have a preference?" Marina scrutinises me with her curious blue eyes while she stabs a cherry tomato with her fork.

"I don't know... I like Angel." I turn towards my boyfriend and kiss his cheek.

"So since you're both bi," Kasim thinks aloud, "does that mean you're looking for a chick to have a threesome with?"

"No. I'm not sharing my Angel!" The green-eyed monster in me speaks up. If I could hug him any tighter, I would.

"Aren't you worried he might get bored of you and dump you over a girl?" Olga wants to know.

And to be honest, I haven't even considered it a possibility before she mentions it.

"No..." I say, but I can't even convince myself.

"Definitely not happening." Angel snuggles on my shoulder.

"Aw, you're so cute together!" Marina gushes. "Aren't they cute, baby?" She turns towards Pavel.

"Sure," he agrees with her but his eyes are out the window, following some chick in a short skirt and fishnet stockings.

My phone chimes and I take it out. It's a text from my father.

Selfish prick:
FYI Sofia + Krasimir arr 2nite
Pls be home
We havin fam dinr

Just great! One more of our awesome family dinners! At least I would finally get to meet my brother. Four years later than expected.

As I watch Angel discuss with Marina his favourite emo bands, I wonder if it isn't about time to introduce him to the family. But wouldn't it be too much for one day? First, my preppy friends. Then, my standoffish grandfather... Right in the middle of a family drama. Maybe it's not such a great idea after all.

But I don't want to go alone either.

"Pavel, you feel like eating with my parents tonight?"

He pauses mid-bite. "Your dad is back?"

"Yeah. Sofia will be there too. With my baby brother."

"You have a brother?" Kasim chokes on his coke. "I thought you're an only child!"

Oops. Did I forget to tell them the latest gossip? Well, they'll get over it.

"Apparently not. But for some reason they didn't think it's important enough to inform me about it. Tonight is the first time I'll meet him."

"I might come, if you want," Teo offers.

"Tanks, bro." I send a grateful look his way.

To be honest, I didn't think about inviting him. The situation is still a little delicate after the blowjob incident.