12 | Just a Warm Up | Drago's POV

After getting outed to Teo and a steamy make out session with my sweet Angel, my mind is on overdrive. Only he's not exactly mine. It's painfully obvious I'm not the only guy on his mind. But I'm planning to change that. I'll make sure to occupy his every thought.

I rummage through my closet and pass my future boyfriend a pair of heather grey sweatpants. I'm not quite sure they would fit his slim waist but they're the smallest ones I have.

I shamelessly watch as he strips in front of me, wanting to devour him right then and there but still aware we've already spent way too much time upstairs. Kasim might get suspicious.

Or maybe I shouldn't care so much what he thinks of me. It's my life. My sexy boyfriend. No, not a boyfriend yet. Not yet.

The sweatpants are really a bit big for him. They show off his V-line but without slipping off his hips, held in place by sheer glute power. And... something else. Something I better not get my hands on right now.

I force my eyes up and meet his gaze.

"I would offer you a shirt but..." I would rather watch you naked. "I only wear extra large."

"Better look ridiculous in a big T-shirt than walk around half-naked." My Angel smiles, his slender fingers probing the waistband as if afraid it might fall off any minute.

"Yeah... ok."

I hand him one of my white T-shirts hoping it's transparent enough to keep the view juicy. I don't let him put it on though. I pounce on him while his hands are still suspended in the air trying to get it past his jet black curls.

We end up on the bed. Me, on top of him, my hands caressing his tender flesh. Him, pinned under my weight, his hands loosely bound by the fabric of my T-shirt. I seek his lips with mine and he gives in without a fight. The wetness of his mouth is welcoming my tongue. He's totally and utterly mine.

I hear a knock on the door and scramble away from Angel just in time to see Teo peeking in the room.

"Guys, you've been here for half an hour. Straight boys don't take that long to change together. I mean it's your closet but... Kasim was going to barge in here to see what's going on so..." With that he shrugs and leaves us alone.

"Yeah, we better hurry," I mumble sheepishly and get rid of my uniform as fast as humanly possible.

I pause, watching Angel put my T-shirt on. Do I undress him or clothe myself? Tough call.

I reluctantly reach for my gym shorts.

"Hey! Those have an elastic band! They might fit you better!" I say, happy I'll see him strip again. And they'll give me a great view of his legs as well. Why didn't I think about this sooner? My mind was distracted by other thoughts. That's why.

After a few minutes of more stripping and groping than actually getting dressed, we finally enter the gym. Angel, wearing a white T-shirt, falling loosely on his shoulders, and the second pair of gym shorts I let him try on, light blue in colour. Me, in the sweatpants I initially had him wear. They're a bit tight on me but he had them on while we were making out. I'm not taking them off today!

I've decided not to even bother putting a shirt on. Angel won't have time to stare at other guys if he has a frontal view of my pecs.

"Man, what took you so long?" Kasim hollers, sitting on the workout bench in between sets, his tank top already sweaty. "Were you banging or what?"

"It was tough finding something that would fit this guy." I point to Angel giving the best, most innocent and sincere smile I could muster.

Did I pull it off? I'm not sure.