40 | Dinner | Angel's POV

So... Chapter 40. Yay!
A few more to go 😉

I tried to make it as smut-free as possible but... horny teenagers on their second/third date (depending on whether the mall date counts or not), and alone together... they just HAVE to make out! So it's slightly STEAMY up ahead. But kinda FLUFFY too 😁
You've been warned 😉

~*~

What started as a simple kiss, turned into a full on make out session, right here, at the front of my door.

I can't lie that it crossed my mind to simply drag him inside the house and have my way with him but... I guess he has more self-control than me.

"We..." Drago gasps between kisses, "should..." Another kiss. "Ah!"

I take pity on him and give him a chance to compose himself, my own breathing as irregular as his at the moment. I pant, enjoying how swollen his lips look right now, and the flushness of his cheeks. He peers at me through half-lidded eyes, chin tilted up, exposing his delicious neck. A neck I do not hesitate having a taste of. I lick and nibble at a particularly tempting spot while he tries and fails to form coherent words.

"Angel..." My name is the only thing I distinguish between his gibberish puffs and pants.

I stop but only because I get curious in what he's actually trying to say.

"Maybe... we... should..."

I give him time to collect himself, appreciating how he gasps for air.

"Oh, Angel!" His chestnut brown eyes are filled with so much desire and longing that I almost cave in and kiss him again.

"The limo..." My boyfriend bites his swollen lip. He looks super sexy when he does that! Especially in the state he's in right now. I made him like this, I think with pride. "...is waiting..."

"Wait, a limo?"

"Yes, a limo." He smiles and pulls me to himself, hugging me briefly and kissing my temple before guiding me towards a BLOODY LIMOUSINE at the small of my back. Black, shiny, bloody limousine!

"You have a limo?" Why am I surprised? He's bloody rich! I mean, his grandad is bloody rich. Which actually makes him rich by default. Yeah, I got myself a rich boyfriend. I feel like a total gold digger.

My rich boyfriend opens the door for me and I step inside like some bloody princess in a fairy tale. Such a gentleman!

I've never been inside a limo before. I sit on the black and white leather seat, noting it's playing Black Veil Brides over the speakers in a barely audible sound. You need to play them louder to fully enjoy the music but I keep my thoughts to myself.

The car ceiling is covered in little star-resembling lights, even smaller than the ones in Drago's gym. In front of me there's a bar, filled with empty champagne glasses, a TV screen propped at the top shelf, currently not showing anything, and a bottle of, what I presume is champagne, cooling in a slight recess within the bar.

"Wow!" I utter astonished.

I glance at my boyfriend who is sitting next to me, observing me with his deep brown eyes, a slight smile playing on his pink lips.

"You like?"

"I love it!" I grin at him.

Drago tells the driver where to go and focuses all of his undivided attention on me.

And, of course, we kiss again!

He pushes me onto my back, our lips still connected in a heated kiss.