Chapter 64

"You have snatched a child from an anguished mother. The consequences will chase you till the end of eternity!" Chandraja wailed in front of the crowd. "My husbands will take fitting revenge from your sons, tatshree.

My tears won't go futile, MY CURSE WON'T GO FUTILE! Tomorrow's sun will mark the beginning of your perils!"

"Why tomorrow, Kairavi?" Draupadi's despondence spoke on her behalf. Without averting her gaze from Duryodhan, she said, "This assembly will drown in my tears today, right now! I CURSE-"

"No Draupadi!"

Everyone turned towards the gate to find Gandhari and Kunti running inside the court. "Please don't hex the family!" 

 "Please don't hex the family!" 

The blindfolded queen of Hastinapur almost tripped over her injured son, who was laying on the ground, moaning with pain.
Her anxious hands patted on his chest and accidentally glided over the humongous cut, making him hiss. "Ayovahu! Son, how did this happen?"

Meanwhile, Kunti couldn't gather words to speak, seeing the pitiable state of her daughters-in-law.

Draupadi stood with her upper garment disheveled, hair out of place and with big bruises on her face.

Whereas Kairavi's crimson-stained clothes and the dried blood on the sides of her mouth made her heart jump up and down in fear.

"Even the most skilled warrior of Aryavart can't save your sons today, Maharani Gandhari.
That brother of yours is also going to pay dearly for his deceit. My shraap will descend on them like a cascade of misfortunes!" 

 My shraap will descend on them like a cascade of misfortunes!" 

"No! No! Please don't!" She joined her hands. "You are the kulvadhu-" "I AM NO ONE TO THIS FAMILY!!" Gandhari jumped out of her skin due to Panchali's sudden outburst.
"All I know is that I AM THE DEATH OF EVERYONE PRESENT IN THIS COURT!"

"Nahi, putri. Janmdatri kis prakar mrityu ho sakti hai?"

 Janmdatri kis prakar mrityu ho sakti hai?"