𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Chapter four
BABY FOOD

"𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.

"In a minute, I'm on a call with mom!" Yukiko said, "What was that mom?"

"I said your brother's fiance is calling off the wedding!" Her mom said through the phone.

"What why!? Did something happened?"

"Yes something big happened she choose her uncle over your brother!" She yelled.

"Did I hear that right? She choose her uncle over my big brother?" She asked with a confused look.

"Yes oh you know what I got to hang up sweetie the curry is boiling, say my hello to your husband and my grandson!" And she hang up.

"Honey I could really need a help right now" Keishin called her again. Yukiko placed her phone on the couch heading to the dining table only to find a huge mess of baby food everywhere "Kami! What happened here?"

Keishin wiped his face from the baby food as Kazuya squealed in happiness. "Kazuya thinks it's fun to play with the food and look at Tarou" Keishin points the covered of baby food Tarou who barks at them.

Yukiko laughed but stopped she just cleaned the whole house when her husband and baby sleeps, she scrubbed the bathroom, she vacuumed the whole house, she made breakfast, she take Tarou on a walk it took a very hard time to take Tarou back home because he lies down on the ground so it'll probably reconsider her to take another walk which its worked. "Well it's okay for just a little mess sometimes Kazuya is still a baby"

"I'm coated now"

"You know what honey how about you clean the kitchen and take Tarou on a shower and I'll take Kazuya on a bubble bath."

Kazuya let out giggles when his mom pick him up he flaps his arms "Bubba ba'h"

After taking Kazuya on his bubble bath and put his clothes on they head back to the dining room to find it clean. She placed Kazuya on the high chair and make her own baby food from banana and avocado. She feed Kazuya by making the spoon like airplane or a train which Kazuya opened his mouth and eat it.

Keishin then walks in the dining room after taking shower his hair was down not tied or anything, He looks at Kazuya with offended look.

"How come when it's you who feed Kazuya he always eat nicely and clean but when it comes to me feeding him he'll trash around the food" Keishin complained. Yukiko smiled and winked at her husband

"I have my ways, did Tarou had his shower yet?"

"Yeah, he's asleep on the couch now." Keishin said kissed Yukiko on the lips

Splat!

Kazuya throw a fistful of the baby food on Keishin's cheek. "Come on Kazu you think this is fun? You can't play with your food"

"Dada no!" Kazuya says when Keishin started to wipe the food from his cheek "Nonono"

"You don't want me to wiped it? It's messy and mama won't kiss me" Keishin said holding a tissue

"No wipy!"

"You have to leave it there hon"

"Come on it's dripping down I just took a shower"

"Dada no wipy!"