𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Chapter eight
REVIVAL part 1

Today will be the revival of Karasuno

"Man, I wonder what kind of team is Karasuno? I hope they're not too tall."

Two players from Oū school were outside of the volleyball arena talking about the teams for this years preliminaries, let's just say the news about Karasuno playing again was spreading like wild fire, The last time Karasuno playing they think it was joke and now the 'Fallen powerhouse' are coming back again.

"Don't worry, I heard they're nothing special now, Shiratorizawa's gonna end up winning again"

"No, Aoba Johsai are the top favourites this year, Oikawa's come into his own noe that he's a third-year, and Aoba Johsai's first-years seems promising too," The players pipes up.

His friends then says "Yeah but still will they get past Date Tech's block? I'm glad we didn't get this draw" he points out, It's very hard to play against Date tech's block it's like they're playing against an iron wall.

His friends points to the poster that informed who's playing against who the first thing that caught his attention was "Tori...Torino?"

"Pretty sure it's Karasuno,"

"They used to be strong"

"Ah that's a few years back"

"Now they've goy this lame nickname" he snorts.

"Like what?"

"The fallen powerhouse, flightless crows."

Upon saying that they didn't seem to realised that the team they're talking about are standing behind them.

"Hey, keep your voice down" whispers his friend.

Tanaka slids and stand between them with a darkened expression "What was that? You called us flightless huh?" Speaking up to the insult only to get pulled by the volleyball captain, Daichi.

"Tanaka over here, sorry about that" Daichi apologised with a narrowed eyes dragging Tanaka by the back of his collar.

"I-it's okay" the Oū volleyball players nervously said, they let out a relief sigh whem the Karasuno leave their sight.

As the crows walks inside the building they become an object for their conversation, "They look intimidating"

"Some of them look older"