𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Chapter eleven
KAZUYA'S EMOTIONS

Kazuya blinked, He sat up rubbing his eyes while looking around

Kazuya blinked, He sat up rubbing his eyes while looking around. His eyes started to tear up when he realised his mom and dad were not around him.

"Waaaaah" he cried.

In other room, Keishin is lying down o a futon sleeping soundly, on top of him was Yukiko who rests her head on her husband bare chest, on top of them was a blanket.

Upon hearing someone's cry Yukiko's mother instinct kicks in, she about to stand up but arms around her waist tightens.

"Five more minutes" He said.

"Keishin you idiot, let go" Yukiko said pinching his arm causing him let go in pain.

She snatch her undergarments and her T-shirt and put them on very quick. "Clean up and put some clothes on! " She went to her room and looked on the bed, Kazuya is very upset that he cried so loud.

"Kazu-chan sorry, you can blame this on your dad" Yukiko picked him up.

Kazuya blinked away his tears still sobbing, Yukiko wiped his tears that falls on his cheeks and chin. "Mama..." he hugs her neck sobbing.

She strokes his hair to his back as Kazuya cried again.

"Uwaaahh"

Meanwhile in other room Keishin was humming his favourite song with a smirk not knowing that his son was crying.

After a while Kazuya did calm down from his crying, they had breakfast together. Yukiko and Kazuya took a bath together Keishin did want to join but.

"I'll be joining soon─" Keishin stopped when he saw his own son glaring at him.

"N-nevermind..."

After bath Kazuya was all smiley and happy baby boy again, Yukiko let him play with blocks.

Kazuya stacked the block one by one, he wants something that his mom will be surprised and proud of him. Kazuya was finished and he was very happy that he called his mom, "Mamaa! Wook!"

Yukiko smiles when she saw Kazuya smiling so brightly at his accomplishment. Until the blocks lost their gravity and fell down.

"Oh dear..." she mumbles.

Kazuya stared the fallen blocks, he felt something that he never feel and don't understand at all, Yukiko however knows something that he doesn't she slowly approach him and sit a couple steps from him.

Kazuya sniffles, he wiped his tears again in disappointment before walking to his mom and dropped his head on her lap and finally sobbing again.

Yukiko only smiled because she knew kids on Kazuya's age are confused with their emotions that they had to express their emotion.

Minutes later Keishin walks out the bathroom with his clothes on, he watched from a far as Kazuya shouts and kicking the blocks. His mouth was hang open 'he's already crying at this morning'

Keishin was about to approach them but Yukiko instantly stop him and drag him to the kitchen.

"What this? It's rare of him to throw tantrum this early." Keishin asked his wife.

"Keishin, Kazu-chan was building a tower he was about to show me but it falls and he got upset, my friend recommends that we let Kazu-chan throw tantrum because at his age kids are still confused with their emotion."

"Really? Well looks like he won't getting any sleep tonight," he chuckled, "I got to go, the kids are probably waiting for me in the school, are you sure you don't want to come?"

Yukiko shakes her head, "I'll have to watch Kazu-chan, it'll be a trouble if we go if Kazu-chan is acting like this."

Keishin placed his hand behind her head and pulled her into a kiss, Yukiko happily kiss back.

They pulled away, Keishin smirks. "I'll let you know what happened okay." And he left his wife watching over their son.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hey, so you might hate kids, saying how they're annoying, they can't keep quiet.

Well that's just how they are! They're kids and they're confused with their emotions so it would be best to let them express it so don't be mad at them for expressing it.

Yukiko 9 months later: 🤰

Anyway next chapter; Mission.