𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Chapter seven
HE'S NERVOUS

𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐤𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬.

She slammed her hands on Keishin's shoulder making him leans back to his chair. He flinched at the sudden attack, Kazuya stared at his parents as he ate his food with his hand instead of his little spoon.

She slowly brings her head up with a shadow on her face making him sweating a bit, he nervously smiles at her "H-hey hon, s-something wrong?"

"You're nervous about them, are you?" She asked.

He looked away from her, Yukiko sigh placing her forehead on his. "It's okay the boys got themself a good coach that taught them."

"What if I failed them?"

"You won't stop doubting yourself," she said placing a kiss on his forehead before getting back to her seat continuing eating her dinner.

"Dada! is sad dada?" Kazuya called.

Keishin laughs "No no dada is not sad" he shake his head giving his baby son a smile "See very happy,"

Kazuya hits the table, squealing "Dada pway volleybawl! With Kazu!"

"Okay okay I'll play with you just for couples of minutes okay? Dada have to go tomorrow"

"Otay!"

Yukiko smiles "Okay if you wany yo play make sure you finish your dinner first okay?"

"Okay"

"Yes ma'am!"

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Hi! I'm sorry if you think this chapter is too short🙇‍♀️ I have this chapter in my mind the night where Takeda and Ukai are talking about the bus is unavailable because other club used them.

Anyway stay safe and healthy, Do your damn assignments y'all! Cuz damn you're going to regret it if you don't! See you in the next chapter
✨byee✨